Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2014
I got this speaker yesterday and initially I decided that I like it. It has several features that I enjoyed, it has bluetooth which was a must for me, and the speaker was very easy to pair to my Nokia Lumia Icon windows phone. All I had to do was have my phone in the room with bluetooth on and it paired itself...very nice! I also like the multi functional buttons. you can pause/play, volume up/down and skip tracks back and forward all with one button. unfortunately, when I took it to work I realized there was a problem. When you turn the speaker on, connect a device to it or what have you, the speaker talks to you giving you feedback on what you've done..."device connected" or whatever else it needs to tell you. It also reads out the phone number of anyone calling you if its connected to a phone. The problem here is that you can't change the volume of these prompts or turn them off. I work in a large office with alot of cubicles, we're allowed to listen to whatever music we want as long as its quiet and doesn't disturb anyone. But while I keep my music quiet, there's no way to make it quieter when it starts announcing to my entire office that my phone is connected (which it said loudly every time I came back to my desk with my phone). So functionality is good, it sounds good for the size...but if you can't handle it yelling at you then don't get this speaker!
on August 27, 2014
Great little speaker! The instructions are sketchy (read, crappy) BUT it does have a "talking feature" (at least the one we received did) telling us that the bluetooth was working, and then that it was connected. It connected immediately without any "pairing code" (nice feature) and the instructions erroneously told us we would need to use a connection code - so the pairing was automatic and seamless. Plus nice sound for such a small speaker.
on October 17, 2014
Was not as pictured, a cheap knockoff. Not even a logo on it. That really wouldn't matter if it worked. It worked for 30 minutes but never again. I charged it overnight but nothing. Needless to say it got returned.
on May 3, 2014
I was disappointed when I first heard this. The volume was very low, and the sound quality was just okay. Then I tried to recharge it and the red light indicating a full charge never went off, even after ten hours. I returned it for a refund.
on February 7, 2015
Most of the time, it stays off completely with no way of turning it back on. I've had two of these products, this was the second. The first has had issues with the cord since the beginning. It's so loose, that the vibration from the sounds itself is enough to quirk it in a way that it disconnects. I spent more time adjusting this cord to allow sounds to come through, then actually listening to it.
on August 10, 2014
We ordered two of these. I love the idea of them, they seemed easy to use. However, neither of them worked and we had to return them. After we charged them, one didn't work at all and the other stopped working after just a couple hours of use. The one that did work for a couple hours had decent sound.
on October 11, 2014
The speaker quality is horrible. Runs out of power in the matter of minutes. I wouldn't recommend to buy. I wish to get my money back. Package came smashed in the mail. Amazon had to package in new box.
on October 16, 2014
It's bad. Doesn't work never
on February 18, 2014
It is okay, but it cuts in and out. I wish it stayed charged longer also. For the price, I think it should be a better product. The sound is great if it didn't cut in and out.
on November 20, 2015
This thing was a waste of money. Cord very short. Can not play while charging. One of the buttons failed after only javing it a few weeks.