5.0 out of 5 stars problems...
GPS plug fell apart inside and stoped receiving. Unit kept stopping and re-starting record mode only worked for a moment. I was advised to set the save length but that option doesn't exist in the menu.

My first review was to soon...5 days owned and the unit is junk.

Also no one knows what the resolution is.

This unit is going back...
Published 7 months ago by R.G.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Mac Friendly
Published 7 months ago by Matthew Siffer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Mac Friendly, June 7, 2014
This review is from: LIMTECH Version 2014 R310 Car DVR 2.7" TFT 270°„Rotating Dual Camera Lens HD Car DVR Vehicle Blackbox DVR with G-sensor & GPS Module & SD Slot (Electronics)
This thing seems to function ok except for the fact that the formatting can't be read by my computer. I thought that maybe I had damaged the disc or that my reader was bad. After getting new discs and card readers...nothing! The device asks to format the disc. After selecting "Yes" It seems to go through the process, but, when I go to upload to computer the disc won't show on my desk top. No J Player either. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

5.0 out of 5 stars problems..., June 26, 2014

My first review was to soon...5 days owned and the unit is junk.

Also no one knows what the resolution is.

This unit is going back.

R.G.
IAWFilmWorks

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the detailed description carefully before you buy..., July 13, 2014
Original item has "HD" in the title, kinda misleading. At least it has changed now.
So, it's not HD, sensor data can't be exported, proprietary video player required to access data on micro SD card. Battery is probably below average. Y-axis sensor reading seems to be incorrect, possibly software bug.
Will most likely upgrade to something else soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not HD for sure but still pretty nice for the money, July 5, 2014
Seems OK, so far, but no documented warranty and I can't get the GPS to work. Will try it for the next couple of weeks and see if I keep it or it goes back. No easy way to contact the vendor, hope they contact me on my issue

Update one week later:
I took the flash drive out and put it in the PC and it works very nicely. This is not HD and you can't read a license plate on the car in front of you but for the money seems very nice. GPS is now working fine

It does link just fine with Google maps and shows the exact speed during replay. would be nice to have once my kids get to driving age and also nice in the event of a speeding or other ticket.

It does record audio unless you turn it off, the interior camera is pretty lame but still does film just fine. Does have a night vision for the interior of the car but only lights a small area

You can encrypt the flash drive giving you control on the videos.

Will do another update in a month

1.0 out of 5 stars My VOTE a NO BUY!, October 21, 2014
Hate it is a strong statement - I feel I was taken for a ride - cheated by good advertising -Bought This a couple months ago . I looked at some You-tube reviews and Popular opinion was a "NO buy". Hey I thought I 'd give it a try. It was cheap. Well after waiting for a new SD card thinking the first SD card was the problem.(Camera told me it was a card error)The SD card(s) would fail to card error but I found if you hold the chip while it is formatting you can get it to format. But after 20 minutes the card goes back to card error. Seems the slot has alot of play and the card doesn't touch the contacts all the time. I find the GPS connector is weird- you need to pull it up and cock it to the side for the GPS to kinda work . I drive at night all the time. Can't see much at all on the video and like the you-tube video said the sound doesn't work at all. Hey it looks cool stuck to my windshield...DOH!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect car DVR, this is the one to get!, July 3, 2014
This item works better than I expected it to. I absolutely love it! Easy to setup, easy to operate. If connected properly, it will turn on automatically, the screen will go dark after about a minute and it records video, audio, GPS and movement. The JPlayer software that the item operates under is fantastic! There are no gaps between videos when you play them back, seamlessly go from video to video without any missing frames. While playing back, you can also see which direction you were traveling in, the speed, and you can also view on a map the route you took. It takes very clear pictures on both cameras. I have one pointing outside and another one pointing inside. Both recordings are of great quality.
I highly recommend this item. Anyone who is debating on what to purchase, don't look any further, this is the item you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars none, August 2, 2014
Instruction is bad, interface is on level 0. After 3 days using it stop working. When try to dismount the cable got out from unit with unit's plug. I send it back to seller and after 4 month of traveling the package returned to me unopened because seller's address is fake. Please don't buy this cheapest bulls*** from sellers outside of country especially fulfilled by amazon ( seller's name ASone )

4.0 out of 5 stars Got rear ended the other day & was SO glad I had this, December 10, 2014
Got rear ended the other day & was SO glad I had this, because the guy tried blaming it on me saying it was both of our faults, he didn't realize I had him on camera! EVERYONE needs this! If it wasn't for the camera facing me, able to see out my back & side windows, I probably would have been screwed. SOOO glad I chose this one with a camera facing IN & OUT! I've also heard of drivers being blamed because the person whose fault it actually is said the other driver was on his/her phone or not paying attention & with this camera you can be able to put those rumors to rest! It feels so good as a driver knowing you are protected with this. The only things I don't like is you always have to keep it plugged in to stay on & sometimes it seems to stop recording like if you are waiting at a red light, which defeats the purpose if you get rear ended at a stop light...

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 12, 2014
Screen to dark and to small (of course it has to display to view. I returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars If it worked and recorded I would give it five stars but I must have gotten a bad one or something, July 20, 2014
I have been using it for about 5 days now. The darn thing will only record for 10 to 15 min and then stop. You have to press the ok butting to get it to start recording again. If it worked and recorded I would give it five stars but I must have gotten a bad one or something. I am going to try to exchange it for another one and we will see how the other one will work. If you guys out there know what the hell is wrong with it please let me know.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›