Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LIMU ORIGINAL~SEAWEED IN A BOTTLE~RICH IN FUCOIDAN ~ FOUR BOTTLES (33.8 FL OZ)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 24, 2016
I have hypothyroidism and had to have my thyroid removed because of nodules. My friend started selling Limu and was telling me how amazing it is. I do believe it's good for some people but iodine is broken down through the thyroid so I couldn't break it down. This is my fault since I didn't research it. I ended up with iodine poisoning and I've been sick for over a week. I was told by my doctor that I was lucky to be alive because of the rise of my blood pressure, which is caused by iodine poisoning. Limu contains less than 30 mcg of iodine. A normal person should not have more than 150 mcg. I just want people to research this product and talk to your doctor before using. I did contact someone about this and was treated badly so I figured I would warn people of it as much as I can.
on June 19, 2013
I am only giving this 4 stars because you can't just buy it without going through a seller, and its kinda spendy. And just know that I am now switching to the capsules of 'fucoidan', because the reviews are all very positive, and its much much cheaper.... but here is my review of this particular product:

My boyfriend got a few bottles of Limu for me through a friend who has seen great results from it (chronic pain after back surgery a few years ago, pain pills daily... and Limu has allowed him to stop taking the pain meds) so I tried it. I was injured from head to toe in the army back in the 90s, and due to the nature of those injuries, I just figured the pain would just remain. Its gotten better over the years, but not disappeared completely - I wasn't sure if I had healed finally or if my brain was just keeping the pain in check.

After a few weeks I noticed that the parts of my back that were just staying stiff all the time were starting to pop and relax, and the relief from that alone was wonderful. I had given up on chiropractors, since something was keeping my muscles in certain places very tight, adjustments were a waste of money. This is a bit personal, but pain during sex was gone, as well - cervix was always bumped and irritated. Aching in my once fractured feet was fading away, as well, along with knee pain and hip pain.

As a chemist, I like experimenting with things and I decided to try something with the Limu... I stopped drinking it for a few days, just to see if the intiinflammatory properties allowed old injuries to finally heal. Since its so spendy, that would have been nice not to have to pay $120 a month through a supplier, its kind of a pyrimid scheme. Nope. The pain came back a bit worse, most likely because my brain was no longer used to blocking the nerves with the chronic irritation. My back was stiff, feet hurt, knees hurt, sex became painful again. So now a few days back on it (a few sips in the morning, and a few in the evening, that's all) and the pain is quickly fading away. Faster than when I initially started drinking it, that took about 3 weeks.

So yes, it works... and if someone takes it who has had pain for a long time, you might not notice how its helping if your brain was blocking any of your pain, but you will most likely notice if you take it for a while and then stop. Not to say you have to stay on it, your brain would again block the pain, but it might take a while. I'll be getting a subscription of this stuff soon, and I'll have extra bottles that I'll sell on here, but I will not be ripping anyone off like the sellers here that I'm seeing. It not $45 a bottle, wow. Greed, greed greed.
1414 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2015
I tried the 90 Day trial of Limu Original and I have my life back. My blood pressure has come down, I have energy I haven't had in years and it has helped me recovery from kidney failure and a tough case of anemia. It has regenerated my cells. I will take this food supplement as long as I live...because it has added years to my life. The only thing is the price on Amazon for these 4 bottles is over $50 more than what you can get it directly from a promoter. It's already expensive why would you add more money to this amazing product that has helped so many people?
on June 23, 2014
the product is of the best quality ,i would recomend this to any one looking for a natural boost ,this helps with energy,wieghtloss and depression,it is amazing
on May 25, 2013
Well..........no one twisted my arm to buy this stuff at the outrageous price it is, but I thought I would try it to see if there were any noticeable health benefits. So far.....I have drank two bottles of the stuff and feel no different than I was before.....other than $159.00 poorer. Ya know....if they would lower the price to a reasonable amount, I might would try it for a couple of months to maybe let it get into my system in order to make what ever difference it suppose to make. I know there is no miracle product out there to make the wrong things right over night, but if this stuff does have health benefits.........why in the world does it have to be so expensive ??
66 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2014
Answer is in 90 days, lost 40 pounds. B/P went to normal, so did sugar, white cells and liver levels normal :) Happy
on March 29, 2016
I was just diagnosed with COPD in January 2015 since starting to consume Limu daily in June 2015 I NO LONGER suffer from COPD my LIFELONG battle with Asthma is gone. I NO LONGER suffer from Chronic Bronchitis or Seasonal Pneumonia EVEN my Eczema went AWAY! Chronic Yeast Infections are a thing of the past too!!! :-) :-) :-) For you skeptics. Don't be about this do YOUR due diligence and research it! [...] type Fucoidan in the search bar. AMAZING!
on September 7, 2015
Excellent product. Taking it for my lupus and happy with the results
on October 20, 2015
Brings my blood pressure down!
on May 5, 2015
I am super happy with Limu. It's done more for keeping my Histamine Intolerance in check than the 15 pills I had been taking for the last year. I wake up full of energy, I no longer swell and I can enjoy kickboxing again without the fear of anaphylaxis. I lost 13 lbs too! For me that's everything! So regardless of what it cost I will continue to use it. I have my quality of life back.