5.0 out of 5 stars Worked just fine for me
The transaction went perfectly for me, and very quickly as well. I got my code, entered it on the Aion website and bam, got my item in game right away.

I forget if I received the bonus item or not, but I believe I did. I honestly don't remember what it was or care to check. :) I was only interested in the Ncoin.

No fault of Amazon, but I need to...
Published 4 months ago by Volkan Can

1.0 out of 5 stars Bonus Material not automatically sending
Published 8 months ago by MaverickSY19

1.0 out of 5 stars Bonus Material not automatically sending, October 31, 2013
I have ordered this item 2x now and both times I did not get the bonus XP Rune III it promotes in the title. The first time I had to call Amazon support and they asked me to wait 24 hours to see if the system would automatically send it. It did not so I called them back and they were able to manually send me the code. The second order I had the same issue, only when I called them for support on it they told me they are out of codes. After almost 3 weeks I'm still waiting for resolution on that. I would avoid buying this until they fix these issues, though it will be hard to know when they do without testing it.... :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked just fine for me, March 19, 2014

No fault of Amazon, but I need to inform you guys on Ncoin for Aion.

I ordered the 1100 ncoin for $15. To be brutally honest, that amount doesn't really buy you anything of any value. I've never seen a game with such an expensive cash shop. You need to spend around $30 of "real" cash before you can even get a decent mount in this game. It's about the same if you want a permanent "pack" pet to store your items. 1100 ncoin won't even get you the 18 slot pack pet, let alone the 30 slot.

So, unless you really want something valuable in-game, you're going to have to spend quite a bit of money. Personally, I'd rather pay a $15 sub a month and be able to get all pets/mounts/etc, in game, in the form of quests, etc. If I decide to quit the game after subbing for a few months, that's cheaper for me, plus I'll be able to get all the in-game items I want just by questing.

I've been playing MMO's since even before UO, so I've see my share of MMO's, subs, cash shops, etc. Aion's is one of the most expensive I've seen, and is simply just not worth it. For $30, I expect something fairly uber in my game, or *several* valuable items. You're lucky to get ONE decent item for $30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy. Easy. Easy. This is the MAGIC BULLET I needed., July 2, 2013
Always been thinking about buying NCoin but I wanted an easy way to do this. This is easy. I use Amazon all the time and when I saw this pop-up it was so easy! And I get bonus items too. I wish I could buy this recurring like diapers on Amazon. Would make this even easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Lovw

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price. . ., June 28, 2014
I suppose it's alright. Personally would prefer buying directly from NCsoft but with their purchase limits, no other choice but to purchase elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 27, 2014
Just a heads up, this is for Aion even though it says L2

5.0 out of 5 stars Aion NCOIN 1100 [Online Game Code] Review, June 27, 2014
I thought it weird to have to download a file to open just to get a code but, so far, no unpleasant "surprises" have arisen. I got this for my granddaughter, who loves the action games.The code comes with a bonus- ours was some sort of invincibility medallionn or something. Download was overall affordable. fast, easy, and secure. My granddaughter is happy, so I'm happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible customer service, June 21, 2014
purchased this product twice in a 4 hour period only to have amazon cancel the order both times and erase my account because suspected hacking for purchasing an online game code. after over an hour on the phone the only support they could give me is order it a third time to have it reviewed for possible approval within another four hours. thanks for nothing Amazon, maybe next time you update your security systems instead of sending customers to game stop for cheaper coin cards with better rewards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 17, 2014
Was a great way to add NCoin to my account. sometimes I get frozen out from buying a small amount of coins too often. This was fast and easy and the bonus token buff is awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option for a game player, May 5, 2014
Awesome feature for game players. Being able to buy game time code cards from Amazon is so much easier that having to search for them at a retail outlet.

Rate and Discover Movies