Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Subscription Term: Lineage II 5500 Coins|Change

on October 31, 2013
I have ordered this item 2x now and both times I did not get the bonus XP Rune III it promotes in the title. The first time I had to call Amazon support and they asked me to wait 24 hours to see if the system would automatically send it. It did not so I called them back and they were able to manually send me the code. The second order I had the same issue, only when I called them for support on it they told me they are out of codes. After almost 3 weeks I'm still waiting for resolution on that. I would avoid buying this until they fix these issues, though it will be hard to know when they do without testing it.... :(
on March 19, 2014
The transaction went perfectly for me, and very quickly as well. I got my code, entered it on the Aion website and bam, got my item in game right away.

I forget if I received the bonus item or not, but I believe I did. I honestly don't remember what it was or care to check. :) I was only interested in the Ncoin.

No fault of Amazon, but I need to inform you guys on Ncoin for Aion.

I ordered the 1100 ncoin for $15. To be brutally honest, that amount doesn't really buy you anything of any value. I've never seen a game with such an expensive cash shop. You need to spend around $30 of "real" cash before you can even get a decent mount in this game. It's about the same if you want a permanent "pack" pet to store your items. 1100 ncoin won't even get you the 18 slot pack pet, let alone the 30 slot.

So, unless you really want something valuable in-game, you're going to have to spend quite a bit of money. Personally, I'd rather pay a $15 sub a month and be able to get all pets/mounts/etc, in game, in the form of quests, etc. If I decide to quit the game after subbing for a few months, that's cheaper for me, plus I'll be able to get all the in-game items I want just by questing.

I've been playing MMO's since even before UO, so I've see my share of MMO's, subs, cash shops, etc. Aion's is one of the most expensive I've seen, and is simply just not worth it. For $30, I expect something fairly uber in my game, or *several* valuable items. You're lucky to get ONE decent item for $30.
on July 2, 2013
Always been thinking about buying NCoin but I wanted an easy way to do this. This is easy. I use Amazon all the time and when I saw this pop-up it was so easy! And I get bonus items too. I wish I could buy this recurring like diapers on Amazon. Would make this even easier.
on October 19, 2014
Works great for me every single time. Love the speed and the bonuses!

For in game items - Make sure to go to:

Aion account<Manage Account<Aion<Apply-In-Game items and select your server / character! :)
on August 21, 2015
Bit more expensive than buying from gamestop I think, but I was too lazy to leave the house so I just bought from Amazon. The only problem was the aion website was under maintainence and I couldn't get the NC until a few days after. The drop boost it comes with is nice though.
on December 16, 2015
Game is expensive, and small return on your money input. I don't plan on using Ncoin, just play the game as it is presented to me.Mounts? I will run. Pets? don't really need one. Wings? now that's a different thing, but i manage with the Black Cloud wings. Game is down about every 5 to 7 days and I have several characters in it. But I am thinking of moving around. For price these Ncoin will not buy you much
on December 5, 2015
The codes work as intended and are a good option for those that have trouble purchasing Ncoin through the official game site. As for the game itself you have to ask yourself if it is worth putting anymore money into at this point.
on November 24, 2013
this was well worth it. the in game content or bonus veteran reward(15 days) was really useful too. i played nonstope for 15days to get my full benefits. =)
on June 28, 2014
I suppose it's alright. Personally would prefer buying directly from NCsoft but with their purchase limits, no other choice but to purchase elsewhere.
on June 27, 2014
I thought it weird to have to download a file to open just to get a code but, so far, no unpleasant "surprises" have arisen. I got this for my granddaughter, who loves the action games.The code comes with a bonus- ours was some sort of invincibility medallionn or something. Download was overall affordable. fast, easy, and secure. My granddaughter is happy, so I'm happy.