Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LINSAY Tablet PC Cosmos F-7HD Newest Android Jelly bean Capacitive Multi Touch screen Faster 2013 Version + Protective CASE + Capacitive PEN BUNDLE
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 1, 2013
This device is well built and responsive. This would be a very good choice for a first time tablet user. I feel that it is worth the price I paid- $99.99 which was a 57% savings over the list price. i needed some assistance from a friend to get it up and running with the apps and files which were tranferred from my laptop. However, the print in the owner's manual is so tiny as to make it useless.
on November 10, 2013
Its an OKAY tablet. It is not top of the line, you get what you pay for.

Pros: Its a nice bundle for the price. Good beginner tablet

Cons: (1) Poor screen quality off axis. i.e. if you are not directly infront of the tablet the graphic will be poor
(2)Poor battery life. the battery says 4 hours, i am assuming 4 hours if you don't do anything with it. once being used battery will go quickly (this was my major problem with this tablet). I'm also assuming if its new and the battery goes quickly what then when its older? hmmmm
(3) not much ram, so if you load more than one app at a time, the tablet will slow down. for example i could not skype and play a game at the same time, the game would stop or skype stick.
(4) camera quality isnt great for pictures

Conclusion: if you are like me and its just to enjoy, play a few games, skype, surf the net, its a pretty decent tablet. walk with your charger and everything will be fine. I recommend it for the price and what you get. if you are looking for more, step up and pay more.
on December 30, 2013
After owning this tablet for two months the screen faded so it was difficult to see and touch function failed. I returned it for repair. After six weeks without hearing from them I tried calling. One contact number was no longer in service and when I called the second number an answering machine said the mail box was full. I guess I'm out of luck with Lindsay!
on February 24, 2014
I'm new to Tablet's but it's pretty fast for surfing, playing games and listening to music. The speakers that come in it are tinny, but a good set of ear buds make listening to you favorite music nice! The only problem i've had is getting some downloaded apps to the desktop!
on May 9, 2013
I bought one of these from another retailer a couple weeks ago for a discounted price. I really thought I was getting myself a great deal. Unfortunately the viewing angles on the screen are horrible. If you're in a completely dark room and looking at it straight on it's fine but any sort of glare from an overhead light and it's just unpleasant to use.

On the upside the system was speedy enough when browsing the menus and running applications. I tried Angry Birds Space and it loaded quickly enough.

Back to the cons - specs are completely wrong. The device I received dated March 2013 had a single core 1GHZ cpu. The site I bought from said it had mini-hdmi which it did not. The 4GB this device touts is total for all memory on the device and I'm still not sure how it counted to 4GB.. there's about 1.6GB for use by the end user though.

The only ports it had were separate power (came with power adapter), micro-usb, headphone, micro-sd, power button and volume up/down. It did come with plenty of cables: power adapter, micro-usb and micro-usb to full size female usb which could power a flash drive.

I'm giving this two stars and unfortunately I can't rate it higher due to the poor screen quality. Ultimately I ended up returning it.
on November 6, 2013
loaded for a 7" tablet, the next best thing to a mini computer. So far I am impressed with the speed.