Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5 Lite Longwood Collection Silver Candelabra
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: Candelabra|Change

on December 30, 2009
This silver plated candelabra is a great looking piece for a relatively small price. The wonderful thing about it is that the arms fold flat for easier stoarge when it's not in use. I'm very happy with it and would definitely consider buying more as gifts.
on August 6, 2012
The candelabra is just beautiful. It's heavy and of very good quality. I had found others in the mall, but the quality was not as good. We are using it at my daugher's wedding reception and I could not be happier with the purchase through Amazon.
on September 14, 2010
This silver plated candelabra is 18 inches high and holds five candles. The center stem is raised, so its candle is surrounded by four other candles that are at a slightly lower height. It has a non-tarnish finish. This five candle candelabra is perfect for the dining room table during dinner hour. It's also perfect for any time you feel like haunting your house.
on July 2, 2012
There is really not much to say about this piece, it speaks for itself, it ads and air of elegance and taste to your gathering, i just used it with soft pink candles on a dessert table, for my daugther baptism, i will buy a second one to use them both on formal dinners....
on January 28, 2013
My wife displayed her new candelabra at a recent tea party and engagement dinner and received endless praise for its beauty and elegance. This is a great product at a great price. I highly recommend it.
on January 10, 2014
This Candelabra is a BEAUTIFUL product. When I opened the box, I was amazed at how beautiful it really was. The picture on Amazon does not show the actual beauty of this candelabra. You have to see it for yourself!! The design is incredible and the look is very, very elegant. It will fit well at ANY occasion, informal and formal. This is a product that you can hand down for generations to come. I really love it.
on July 9, 2012
I ordered two of these because they are affordable and needed a pair for a head table. Very pleased and would recommend them.
on July 31, 2012
The silver tone is too shiny for my taste, and regular candle sticks won't fit it. They look good but are too heavy considering that they are not made out of real silver.
on August 2, 2015
This is my second purchase of this beautiful candelabra. It is elegant and absolutely stunning! I bought the second one as a gift because my dear friend admired the first one that graces my dining room table. The design of this candelabra is breathtaking. You have my permission to use my name and my words of praise in your advertising.
on November 25, 2013
When I saw the picture of this on Amazon, I instantly knew that I had to have it. I had been looking for candelabra for a very long time, to place in the middle of a new dining table. The candelabra had to be exactly right, and I just was not able to find anything. Even on eBay, I looked at hundreds of these, and there was nothing there that I wanted. Even the antique, solid sterling ones didn’t look like what I had dreamed of, in my heart of hearts. I had almost given up hope, when I saw this gorgeous thing on Amazon. I was in love. This is Victorian and more. Somehow I think of The Adams Family - something they would have had on a dusty, old piano.

It is like something out of a romantic, 1940’s Bogart film - maybe it is the only lighting in a dim room where lover’s kiss for the last time, or used to cast shadows on one side of a monster’s craggy face. It evokes a primal desire in the soul, an urge to do all that you have wanted to do, but were afraid of being imprisoned. This is a sensuous and idyllic form, whose Gothic, silvery arms stretch upward to a medieval chapel, beseeching it to allow the light of its five glorious candles to burn away the musty scent of its ancient oak trusses. The human imagination is rocked to the core and maddened with awe in contemplation of the elegant, sublime, and quiet majesty of this creation. Actually, I hope no one else buys this, because I want to revel in the jealous delight of being the singular owner of such a terrifying, monstrous and angelic beauty.