Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 30, 2013
this is my daughters favorite saying so when she got her car for graduation i purchased this sticker its been about 4 months now and it was the first thing she did to enhance her car, it was easy to apply and still looks great
on December 6, 2010
i love this sticker. i put it on my macbook =) got here the last day of the estimated shipping date.
on May 25, 2012
I love this quote, "Live, laugh, love." I'm certain that I'm not the only person with this quote all over my house. So when I saw this sticker for my car, I thought, "Omg, this is perfect!"

It's a bit smaller than I anticipated, and I did not realize that it's meant for outdoor application. (I initially thought it would be applied on the inside of the window.)

However, it was delivered promptly, included easy installation instructions (helpful since I've never put a decal on my car and sincerely did not want to screw it up), and despite it's small size, it's very pretty.

And for that I give it 4 stars.
on January 25, 2016
These came in pretty quickly for being mailed via USPS. I love how they look and got a 2nd one to put on either rear quartel panel window instead of just the one in the rear window! Easy to put on, stays put and can be removed and reapplied as necessary
on April 11, 2016
This decal was so tiny! I bought it to put on the back window of my car, I thought you would be able to read it but it's just to small. Very cute font and the decal applied well and easy. Read the demensions before you buy!
on January 8, 2016
BEWARE, this is not nearly as big as pictured in the picture to the left. And not even as big as description says. Description states 10.5" X 2", actual size of words are 6 3/4" long by 3/4" tall. FALSE ADVERTISING. I was very disappointed when I received these. Wish I could give a 0 rating.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon April 25, 2014
The design I received perfectly matched the picture on Amazon. The lines are clean and smooth. It's a high quality vinyl decal that is much nicer than I was expecting for the price!

Plus it comes with detailed instructions on how to best transfer the sticker to your car (or whatever you are putting it on) with tips to make it last longer. Really wasn't expecting that!

One note that is of important. The sticker is not reversed. It is designed to be put on the outside of the car. If you put it on the inside it will look backwards when you look at the car. I had wondered which way this would be when I bought it. This should be added to the description just for clarity.
on May 9, 2015
I love my new decal! I have a shiny, grey car and it added just the subtle touch that I wanted. It was very easy to apply - took seconds. Had a problem with shipping initially (due to the carrier, not the store) but the store owner was very quick to fix it. Great buy.
on March 28, 2012
Great item! It was so easy to apply to my car, applied it in less than a minute! Definitely worth the money! :)
review image
on August 2, 2015
I bought this to put on my new car! I like it because it is very simple but cute. The application process was very easy and fast. The shipping on the product was also very timely, it arrived sooner than I expected.

See 1 answered question