5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for what it is
Published 2 months ago by D from Norhole

2.0 out of 5 stars worthy but has a few flaws
Published 5 months ago by amber smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for what it is, July 16, 2014
This review is from: LK Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 Luxury 360 Rotating Magnetic Smart PU Leather Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature & Free Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Black) (Electronics)
This case isn't anything fancy. You get what you pay for. With that being understood, this is a great case for the tab s 10.5 tablet. Fits the tablet perfectly, securely snapping into a hard plastic mount. This case does not utilize the snap buttons on the back of the tablet like the Samsung cases do, but it does work. Haven't dropped it yet so I can't say how it will protect, but the stand functions work great in either landscape or portrait. The screen protector I didn't bother with because I find it unnecessary if you are using your fingers and it doesn't feel that great or smooth when compared to the native glass. Maybe if you use the dinky stylus it would be a different story. If you are looking for cheap and functional, this is it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing fancy., August 8, 2014
Pros: This case fits the tablet well and leaves the important ports usable. The tablet is securely snapped in, but not so tight that you might be afraid of breaking something while removing it. I have found the stylus to be the best part about this combo, I use it constantly and keep my screen fingerprint free.

The two angle slots are satisfactory, this was very important for me as I use mine in a wide variety of locations. The ability to hold the tablet at an angle while in landscape and portrait is also very useful for me because I read and consume media primarily.

Cons: the magnet is placed on the bottom of the case instead of the top, so it's completely useless for automatically turning the screen off and on. In fact it's worse than useless, if you open the case and fold the tablet flat so you can use the tablet with no angle, it will turn the tablet off. You instead have to open the case, fold the tablet, then rotate the tablet 180 degrees. The rotation mechanism seems a bit flimsy but it hasn't proven problematic yet. Also it would be nice if something held the case closed besides the awkward strap.

For the price this case is hard to beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars good one but not excellent, July 22, 2014
very good for the price specially with a screen protector, stylus & both horizontal/vertical view. i dont know if this is the problem with my case or some1 else experienced it too, but the auto sleep/wake mode doesnt work at all, neither the magnet, you have to use to strap. one more problem that i experienced is that when i place the tablet in such a way that back of both sides are in contact, the tablet's screen gets off & on with home button, power button and all buttons unresponsive, except power button works partially, but i cant even restart the tablet when it go into this mode. but surprisingly when i lift the tablet even 1 cm from the opposite side, it works fine. i dont know whats the reason for it. but overall very good for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case!, July 10, 2014
I love this case but the Sleep and Wake Function is not working at all :-( other than that I'm really happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars worthy but has a few flaws, April 25, 2014
While the case is beautifuland effective I dohave a few complaints..... when I recieved the case it held for only a few days but as I use my tablet for everything it wore down fairly easly and simply become flimsy and I didnt even recieve the screen protector or the pen ...overall I will continue to use the case because it does have the grip and somewhat rough texture to the case so I feel as an though I wont be dropping it. I rated two n stars because I didnt get the screen protector or the pen and the screen protector part of the case the meets the backing is rather flimsy ...it doesnt really hold well when trying to use to prop up my tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5, August 2, 2014
I purchased this case for my Mother and she just loves it. Its light and my Mom likes the fact that it swivels 360 degrees. She uses the Stand Feature every day. Great Purchase. Get one.

2.0 out of 5 stars IS IT REALLY OFF WHEN IT IS CLOSED????, August 15, 2014
I ordered this case because I have this type for many other tablets I own and love the versatility of having it stand landscape or portrait mode. It was also great that it was a smart case so you didn't have to worry about turning it off or on with a push of a button.

However, being a smart case isn't so smart. I have noticed that even though I close the case, it doesn't turn off the display sometimes. I had caught this problem when I saw light seeking through the sides of the case. So I decided to turn it off manually, then close the case. Unfortunately, this didn't even work as it would sometimes turn it ON when it was closed. It is also sporadic when it comes to turning on when opening the case.

Because of these issues that can cause MAJOR BATTERY ISSUES, I will be returning this case. And to add another thing, this case is extremely slick as the fake leather is more like plastic. My other cases with the same style are a more soft, leathery feeling that isn't slick (and they are fake leather, too).

If you are willing to keep peeking through the slots of the case to see if it is off and don't mind it being a very slippery material, then it isn't a bad case for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, July 17, 2014
Excellent for the price. Serves the purpose and great professional quality that you wont mind taking to work or meetings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 25, 2014
Great cover for my Samsung Tab S 10.5, just what I was looking for and delivered on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, one of the corner is already broken, September 9, 2014
Poor quality, one of the corner is already broken, the tablet hardly stays vertical and is not vertical enough anyway.
The ergonomy is poor too, this for a thin tablet and with this case we lose all the benefit of that and it is not nice to keep in hand, especially as there is nothing planed to keep the front cover on the back when the case is open.
I give 3 stars and not less only because the tablet seems well protected.