5.0 out of 5 stars Clay-mazing!
Published on August 17, 2012 by Miss Malibu

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Dangerous!
I purchased and used this clay for quite a while. In my continuous research for optimal health, I came across this article:
[...]

It cites Edible Earth as one of several clays on the market to contain dangerously high levels of arsenic and lead. Very scary.
Published 16 months ago by Liat

5.0 out of 5 stars Clay-mazing!, August 17, 2012
This review is from: Edible Earth (Health and Beauty)
Edible Earth is amazing. I bought it a while back, took it for a while then somehow it got put in the back of my cupboard (probably by my then 2 year old) and I forgot about it. Lately I have had digestive issues, parasites and mercury toxicity (from replacing two silver fillings) and I wanted an all natural way to get rid of all three. Found my clay, 1 week later of a 1/2 dose a day, I feel great! I am actually breaking out now, but I know that is a part of the detox phase and am looking forward to the radiant skin I once had. Once I get cleaned out, I will continue using Edible Earth indefinitely and recommending it to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff! Can't live without this in my cupboard., August 11, 2012
This review is from: Edible Earth (Health and Beauty)
Edible Earth - Formula No. 1 is my favourite edible clay and I have tried a lot of clay! Instantly refreshes and calms the stomach and has a yummy taste that my body just loves.

The bentonite and montmorillonite make it silky smooth and delicious, these are my two favourite clays. It's packed with minerals and trace minerals and the bottle is massive and lasts for ages so it's great value for money.

This is the best thing I know to instantly calm nausea, works so fast even if you are feeling really sick and can only take a few sips at first. I have tried other edible clays that helped to calm nausea but they didn't work as fast or as well.

It doesn't just work for me, I have given a glassful to friends who were feeling queasy and they always felt immediately better after drinking a little. Not everyone is keen to drink a glass of clay, it can seem strange at first but once you try it and your body sees how good it makes you feel, you will want to have it every day to keep your tummy happy.

Amazing stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Edible Earth (Health and Beauty)
been using this about a month now... doesn't taste bad, and makes me feel good... would def recommend this one

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Dangerous!, September 17, 2013