Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LOCK LACES (Elastic No Tie Shoelaces)
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- TIME SAVER UTILITY: Never worry or stress about ever tying your shoes again during any activity. Our LOCK LACES are the original PATENTED (US Patent # 6026548) no tie laces that were developed 02/22/2000 and have the ability to turn your shoes into a slip-on.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Quick installation and easy to use. One size fits all; LOCK LACES are 48" inches in length and can stretch up to 72" inches. Recommend installing our no tie shoe laces while the foot is inserted in the shoe to allow for a more custom and secure feel. Each package of LOCK LACES come with 2 Lock pieces, 2 Cord Clips and 2 Laces suitable for lacing up 1 pair of shoes.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Whether you're a runner training for the Boston Marathon, Mom wanting to put an end to united shoelaces in your kids shoes or if you're rehabbing an injury/surgery (knee replacement) during physical therapy, LOCK LACES make an ideal utility product for everyone. LOCK LACES are also great if you are trying to reduce your transition time for your upcoming triathlon, suffer from arthritis, tired of laces in your golf shoes breaking, an active senior citizen or suffer from neuropathy because of diabetes, LOCK LACES can make a positive life changing impact.
- EXTRA COMFORT/SUPPORT: LOCK LACES conform to your feet for better comfort and support as opposed to regular flat/nylon laces. LOCK LACES also reduce pressure points at the top of your foot and give your feet a better feel throughout the day which allow you to increase your performance during any activity.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: LOCK LACES are guaranteed for the life one use on a single pair of lace up shoes. LOCK LACES have a quality design built in to their elasticity which makes for a premier product which will outlast your pair of shoes with their durability features such as being water resistant.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
LOCK LACES offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return the product with your original online receipt or shipment packing slip within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund or exchange. If you do not have your receipt, you will need a RMA#/email authorization to process your return. LOCK LACES one year warranty covers manufacturers defects and workmanship under normal use for one year from date of purchase. Excessive wear and tear through improper use and uses other than intended purpose are not covered.
Top Customer Reviews
So far I had used only the iBungee laces but decided to try these ones just for the sake of it and I'm impressed, these are the main advantages:
1) The plastic tip allows me to cut the laces to the size I wish without having to worry about buying a given lace size.
2) The fastening system is better built and easier to adjust.
3) They're more elastic, I don't need to loose them to fit my shoes like it happened in some cases with the iBungee.
So far the most I've ran with them is 35k, but I'm confident I won't have issues running a marathon on them.
Now I have a new favorite!
-Each pack comes with 2 laces, 2 locks, and 2 clips for the ends, all in a nice resealable plastic bag, which I used to store my old laces just in case.
-The laces are about 4 feet long, and can stretch to about 9 feet. (I think stretching them that much would to fit your shoes would cut off blood circulation though)
-Lacing your shoes with Lock Laces is a lot like lacing with normal laces. You start at the bottom of the shoe making sure to have the same length on either side, and work a cross pattern as you go toward the top of the tongue. Once you finish using all of the holes in your shoes, or the ones that you want to, squeeze the locking mechanism and put the laces' ends through the two holes.(I personally made use of every hole in my Asics Gel-Kayano 19s. This allowed for a more comfortable fit for me.) Then try them on. If it doesn't feel right, make adjustments to the tension on the laces until it is most comfortable. Changing the holes you use toward the mouth (I think that's what it's called) of the shoe will change the way the tension is distributed around the ankle. (I went on a little 20 minute run, stopping every few minutes to make adjustments. It wasn't until after I had them perfect, that I cut the ends and attached the two laces together with the clips.) It did require a fair amount of force to get them to close around the laces, so just keep that in mind.
I've added a picture as well, detailing the contents of the bag, and the bag itself.
I have to say, I really like them. I've always tied my running shoes, thinking it was the only way. Then I found these awesome laces. I don't think I'll ever go back. Took a while to get them adjusted so there was even pressure across the foot, but it was worth it.
Installation was a breeze, with the provided instructions, and cutting to fit was also simple with a pair of scissors. They aglets are removed once the laces are trimmed, but a provided plastic clip secures the cut ends so no further fraying can occur.
These laces are fantastic, as far as holding the shoe securely. I wasn't sure about them, because they are elastic and with a clipless riding shoe one uses their foot to lift the pedal for extra speed and strength, but these laces do a great job holding my foot surely in my shoe as it is clipped to my pedal. They also make putting my shoes on and taking them off a breeze, which is very useful for when I change shoes after riding to work. As an added bonus, they plastic endpiece can be easily tucked into the laces to prevent it from flopping or bouncing around. Good for running or riding.
I'm not sure I'd put them on a pair of combat boots, but as far as riding, running, and walking shoes, these laces are fantastic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these! My 5 year old was having trouble keeping his shoes tied at school, everyday he came out with his shoes falling off and half unlaced. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Kindle Customer
I plastic end cap broke. Besides that the laces make the process of putting on my shoes easier.Published 6 hours ago by JU
Absolutely great. I bought these for my son who struggles to tie his shoes. He'll get it someday, but for now Lock Laces make shoe-tying a non-issue. Thank you Lock Laces!Published 7 hours ago by slmr
Love these - I take shoes off inside. These make that easy even if I'm in & out several times in an hour.
I had a advice from a current user when lacing them so that was easy. Read more
They work just like I expected and I expected a lot. Wonderful product.Published 9 hours ago by clicker
Laces made simple to say the least, this was very stylish and still efficient.Published 9 hours ago by Abby Whicker
Easy to use, functional and thankfully (for my son) they come in fun colors!Published 14 hours ago by SJ