Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on January 15, 2013
you would think they would at least be cotton but they are made so cheap and soooo ugly!!! i thought they looked cute and soft in the picture they showed on here!!! it is a waste of my 13 dollars!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2014
Not good. Sent them back. The ordering process gave the option of "boy" or "girl" colors. The "boy" colors I got were pinks, purple and pastels?.?. Seller should give the option is the colors are random. Still wouldn't work for boy because there's a ruffle trim at the top of each sock. This is a girl's item. Didn't try them on but they looked way too big - maybe they shrink??
on August 28, 2013
4 of the 5 pairs scream "baby girl!" so if you have a boy, avoid these. They took a month to arrive- I emailed them and told me because they are coming all the way from China, to be patient. Poorly made and are ill fitting.
Avoid at all costs.
on January 12, 2013
cheaply packaged. didnt get the exact ones pictured. (like, i would rather of had the ducks than the wale or fish) but my toddlers love them anyhow, especally the elephant! and for the price they are a lot of fun. yes, I would buy them again.
on October 4, 2013
Other than not being able to pick the individual slippers, the ones that my granddaughter received are absolutely adorable. Her mother was wishing that she could wear them. The colors were bright and cheerful. Would not hesitate to give these as gifts to others - would have to allow for the long order time since they did come from China. The are just so stinking CUTE!
on March 2, 2014
These socks are so cute, my 2 year old daughter just loves them. They are not too small, as some reviewers state. They fit my 2 yr olds big feet just fine. They're just very short ankle socks, I don't think they're meant to be worn with tennis-shoes. My daughter just needs something to keep her feet warm when she runs around on the hardwood indoors, and keep her from slipping and falling, so these are perfect for that. The grippies aren't under the heel, they are just under her toes and the balls of her feet. But it's not because the sock is too small, the heel is obviously where it's meant to be if you look at the sewing. I'm going to add a picture to the listing so you can see an example of how cute they are and also how they are supposed to fit.
on January 14, 2014
The description stated that these socks were for 1-3 year olds. This is certainly not the case, as they were much too small for my 2-year-olds. The quality is very thin and not so great. I ended up giving them away because I couldn't use them.
on December 13, 2012
We're always buying cute socks for our 17 month old boy. His daddy wears bright patterned colorful socks and he should too.

We bought these because the price seemed fair, the styles looked cute, and they have those anti-slide treads that we like. But of the 5 pairs that arrived, 2 of the pairs were colors more appropriate for girls - pale yellow and pinkish stripes; and a fuchsia with brownish stripes. They've also got a lot of loose threads.

The treads are very grippy, which is good. And they are fairly cute. they're just not very well made.
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2013
I had asked for boy anti-slip socks, They are poorly constructed, and the boy socks had lace elastic around the top of them . Most of the ones they sent, would of been better on a girl not a boy. I do not recommend getting these. They look as if they will fall apart after the first washing and the elastic lace is poorly sewn around the top of the sock. I sent them back the same day I received them !!!
I would of preferred to give it no stars, but the program will not let me do this !!!
on January 2, 2014
These are really homemade looking. They have weird crochet on the ankles, almost like lace (not great for a boy!). They are shorty socks, not actual socks like the picture shows. The skids are really faint and have already washed off after a few launders. Would not buy again. They are really ugly, look like something "aunt mable made for her craft booth at the county fair."