4.0 out of 5 stars Love this unique pair of leggings
Published 19 months ago by Honeytai

1.0 out of 5 stars Could have made these myself...
Published 16 months ago by Tee Jay

1.0 out of 5 stars Could have made these myself..., March 3, 2013
I'm really glad that I didn't pay much for these leggings. The material is cheap and most importantly the iron-on skull patches came off while trying them on. The patches aren't even positions over the knee. The seller should specify the height of their model so that people 5'7" or taller aren't fooled into thinking we could wear these. I will buy a better quality pair of leggings and iron on the skull patches from these leggings. When given lemons, you make lemonade!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Design issue, October 22, 2012
I bought these same leggings (although the black ones not the gray) on here from LOCOMO. They're alright. The only disappointment is that the skulls are different colors. One is white and the other is light gray. They look poorly constructed, like they're glued on or something, and like the glue soaked through them to make them this weird murky gray color. I do wear them though... they're cute aside from the color issue, and I still get compliments on them. But just know that buying these leggings is a risk.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOLL PANTS, September 24, 2013
Seriously my daughter is a average size 14 yr old and these pants fit her 8 yr old sister! Very dissapointed, guess I should read reviews before ordering in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this unique pair of leggings, December 10, 2012
I just received my leggings today, so happy! It took a long time to get here, which is okay considering the fact that its coming all the way from Hong Kong. Its just as the picture and details are described as. The only problem you may have, is if your really tall. I'm 5'1 and the leggings are just above my ankle. So in my case theyre a perfect fit, but if your over 5'5, you may have a problem. Anyway, i love it, its extremly comfy and the material is soft. Cant wait to rock them.

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke already, September 19, 2013
The skull pattern has already ripped half off on one of the legs and they and tighter than I expected them to be

1.0 out of 5 stars not good at all, May 16, 2013
The skull was coming of the day I got it on the picture it looked very good but it wasn't one size fit all it was like hot water's on me Didn't like it at all needs better material

1.0 out of 5 stars fell apart, November 22, 2013
fell apart when received. it was too small and the skulls were coming off when I got them. do not buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars one size, May 24, 2013
Y Cushing (Boston, MA U.S.A) - See all my reviews
It,too small to me.
I'm 5.4ft not to fit and 4ins short.

This is only work for small girls or kids

3.0 out of 5 stars Wah, February 2, 2013
These leggings are really cute, but after a day of wearing them, one of the skulls is starting to come off. I hadn't washed them yet either. I really want to try to mend them though. Also, they kinda fall down past your crack a bit. Have to keep pulling them up. Will soon see if they were worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014