Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LOCOMO One Piece Scrunch Bottom Style Crochet Bathing Suit BM05 BK Black
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 29, 2012
I ordered this item, amongst 5-6 others, all from this seller: Locomo. Needless to say, the photos lead one to believe these items are fun, affordable, provocative and worth a shot. What I did NOT realize is that these items will be shipped to you directly from Hong Kong... and while I do not mind this, I DO NOT appreciate having to pay nearly twice the worth of these items should there be a need to make a return.

I received my package from Locomo, tried all items on immediately, and felt great disappointment. The quality is just NOT there. The items are thin, flimsy, poorly made and very tacky. Within 10 minutes I had repackaged my return, following ALL provided instructions, and by the next day, I had taken my items to my nearest post office for an immediate return.

Furthermore, when I attempted to return my items, I chose not to insure my package as the insurance and tracking was like I said, ridiculous--the total cost exceeded the amount of money I paid for the items to begin with, which makes no sense at all economically...and of course, my return was never processed as Locomo claims it was never received. What happened to my items remains a complete mystery to me. I contacted Locomo direct, many times, and later Amazon as well, but had no luck. I was told there was nothing anyone could do to help me. My husband and I are big Amazon users and customers, but this experience has left a bitter taste in my mouth and I feel this was incorrect.

Needless to say, do NOT order these items if you expect something of quality that may last you more than one wear, if EVEN one wear at all. Locomo was not helpful or understanding of my interest to learn what may have happened to my return, and to this day, I have officially paid for something I never kept and was never refunded for items I followed advised protocol to return. If you want a similar experience, be my guest.
on April 18, 2012
I have been looking for a cute one piece! this one is cheap and cute, love it. has a hard time staying on my small chest but works.
on February 17, 2014
This bathing suit was really saggy in the stomach part and butt part... It's bra part was too small for me. I gave it to a friend since it looked terrible on me. What a waste of money.
on August 4, 2012
Writing this for my wife. Not What I expected for the price paid. Lacks quality. Runs small. Made for very small boobs. Does not fit properly.