Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 23, 2011 10:52:41 AM PDT
J. E. says:
Product Features
Your goal is to find Elizabeth, a young woman who's gone missing and return her unharmed.
The game is set in 1912.
You play as Booker DeWitt, a disgraced former private detective who's picked up a new case.

Product Description
The third game in the popular Bioshock series, BioShock: Infinite breaks away from the underwater setting of the first two games to take players into a floating city held aloft by dirigibles. The game is set in 1912. You play as Booker DeWitt, a disgraced former private detective who's picked up a new case. Your goal is to find Elizabeth, a young woman who's gone missing and return her unharmed. The only problem is that she's being kept on this flying city. Columbia was once a symbol of America's success as a nation, floating around the world as a traveling World's Fair, a marvel of human innovation. But strange things have happened since Columbia's unveiling in 1900, and now the city has disappeared into the clouds. DeWitt knows how to find it, but over the years stories have been told about Columbia having unlawful heavy armament and deranged citizenry. Do not expect this to be a pleasure cruise.

Sorry, I just found the product features quite amusing after reading the product description.

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 8:28:35 AM PDT
You might find it funny but this game has GAME OF THE YEAR 2012 Written all over it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2012 4:34:52 PM PST
Or GAME OF THE YEAR 2013, depending. I still have my doubts that 12/31/12 is the official release date, since it hasn't changed in three years.

Posted on Jan 11, 2012 8:20:49 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 12, 2012 8:06:25 PM PST
bfrank says:
12/31/12 is not the official release date. The release date has not been confirmed. So yeah, it could be GAME OF THE YEAR 2013. It'll probably be released this year though. Hopefully.

Posted on Jan 13, 2012 6:26:31 PM PST
G. T. Hayden says:
I asked an employee at Gamestop about a month ago when it was going to be released. She said "Feb.2 2012" fairly confidently. I don't know what this dec 31 crap is. And there's no date at all on the official bioshock website. wtf mate.

Posted on Jan 26, 2012 10:46:11 PM PST
Dawn M says:
Generally if a game ever says December 31, 20XX, it is merely a placeholder. Though Bioshock Infinite has also been pushed back later into 2012, even though it never had a confirmed release date in the first place.

Posted on Feb 18, 2012 4:35:44 AM PST
ElliotR.R says:
No, I get it, he's saying that the product features is just weirdly re-stating the the product description. Also, it says that it contains small hazards that could harm a small child, like a little ball. Funny.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 23, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BioShock Infinite - Xbox 360
BioShock Infinite - Xbox 360 by Take 2 (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (754)