5.0 out of 5 stars This is the only foundation I use
I really like this powder foundation as it is subtle (doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup) but evens out my skin tone nicely. It is lightweight and doesn't cake. I haven't used it "wet," only dry, so I can't speak to how it wears if you put it on wet.
Published 13 months ago by Kitcat

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Don't like the sponge applicator. And the mirror needs to be clean every time before using.
Published 2 months ago by Juls0471

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the only foundation I use, August 24, 2013
Kitcat (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey but worth it!, October 12, 2013
I really like this powder because of its great coverage and it seems to be of really good quality. I only wish it lasted longer... i dont use much when i wear it and its run out pretty quickly. I have fair skin and this color worked well. I am very picky about powders because of their drying effects on skin but once ive applied a light moisturizer i have had no problem with that issue. hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, November 3, 2013
This review is from: LORAC Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder, WD3 Medium (Health and Beauty)
This is by far the best foundation ever. I have been using this foundation for years and I love the way it goes on so smooth, my skin looks so PERFECT!!! I have very oily skin but no matter wet or dry this foundation works great. The only thing is I can only find this foundation on Amazon now. I use to buy it at Sephora but they don't have it anymore. Sad ;) But ovrall the BEST ever!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect dual finish perfection!, November 12, 2013
I'm always on the lookout for a dual finish wet/dry powder w skin nourishing ingredient to match my yellow undertones. And this was a perfect choice.. the finish is a dewey fresh matte, that brightens! The complexion

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic foundation., March 27, 2014
This is the only foundation I use. Works in summer with a tan and winter without. Doesn't look "make-upy" or feel "cakey." Plus, it's oil-free so no pimple problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars YEESSSSS BUY IT!!, April 7, 2014
I chose the wrong color but it was a good buy. Covers well . A++
It was a bit on the lighter side just to keep in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love LORAC..., September 17, 2013
I've re-ordered this product many times over and it's performance is consistently satisfactory. I never liked foundation; no matter how many manufacturer's tell you how they've "improved" their foundations so that they feel like you're wearing nothing, you're still wearing foundation, and I, for one, can feel it. This product does a great job of even-ing out skin tone, matte-ifying the complexion, and hiding small imperfections. It honestly feels like nothing on the skin and looks all-natural. If you have greater imperfections or moderate-to-dark circles beneath the eyes, you'd do well to use a concealer in conjunction with this product or opt to use something different altogether.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light coverage for sensitive skin, June 28, 2011
I have sensitive skin, and I have used this powder for years without a problem. The powder can also be used wet for more coverage (closer to using foundation). The powder arrived quickly in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to coverage of bare minerals, July 3, 2014
I have combination skin, and lots of trouble with shine mid-day. I like to coverage of bare minerals, but continued to have shine with it. This is perfect and I love that it is portable! Color match 2.5 was great--gives great coverage and controls my shine. Always a must when I go on vacation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great makeup!!!, July 2, 2014
I love this makeup !! My skin is very sensitive I can't put oil based makeup on it, even at 50yrs of age it will break me out. This is the best, very light weight and looks natural. I use to use bare essentials for a short period then found this!!!

Rate and Discover Movies