Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 20, 2010
I've been using L'Occitane Divine Eyes for two weeks, and the skin around my eyes looks noticeably better. A friend commented on it while we were in the harsh lighting of a department store, so I know it's not just wishful thinking on my part. It's a little expensive but it only takes a tiny amount to do both eyes. The skin around my eyes is smoother and the wrinkles I had noticed starting to form seem to have disappeared.
on November 10, 2011
My wife loves this stuff and it really works! You can't go wrong given other more expensive similar products on the market. You will have no disappointment when using these products made by L'Occitane!
on September 2, 2013
it really works - my lids are droopy (due to age) and if you use a tiny drop twice a day it really helps reduce/shrink the upper lid. Doesn't seem to do that much for under the eye. Expensive but much cheaper on amazon than in the store. The free stuff that you can sometimes get with it in the store is not worth it (tiny soap or hand lotion).
on July 26, 2012
I have very dark and baggy eyes, and tried this product. Although not a miracle worker, it did tighten up the area and slightly reduced puffiness. I'll take what I can get!
on June 19, 2012
The sensitive area around my eyes become smoother and I no more dark circle. Just what I've been looking for, it's really worth the price.
on April 29, 2013
Diminished my fine lines near of my eyes. Would also consider trying the it's sister products for around the eye care too!
on April 21, 2013
Reading a products promises can be overblown. But I must say that I am extremely happy with this serum. I have been using this for 1 week, and I notice an improvement around my eye area. It has reduced my under eye puffiness, and my eye area is looking less stressed. I wear no make-up so the improvements are definitely noticeable to me
on June 7, 2013
im very happy with this product! i really like the texture , i can really see a difference after using it!
on December 24, 2013
I love this eye cream! It's one of the best skin care products I've used and I highly recommend it!
on November 23, 2013
Sometimes we need a little help, & this seems to be doing what it's supposed to do. It's hard to tell, as I'm using another product as well. As far as I can tell, they're doing what they're supposed to do.