5.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to be a kid to use this!! :)
Published 20 months ago by Palimino

Not going to order this again. It is not full and is also very thin, leading a kid to spill a lot when they wash their hair. Not cool.
Published 15 months ago by Amy Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to be a kid to use this!! :), April 23, 2013
Palimino (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L'Oreal Kids Orange Mango Smoothie 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Shine, 9.0 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
I am fourteen years old, and I was trying to find the right kind of shampoo for my hair. I have tried literally every shampoo brand on the market, Tressemme, Matrix, Pantene, Garnier, Aussie, Aveda, Organix, and, I even went all out and blew right through my $60.00 of birthday money on stupid, useless Wen...ha! what a waste that was! My hair was very healthy when I switched to using only the Suave Naturals shampoo/conditioner line, and the Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo as well. It was soft, super sleek, and had the highest level of shine that I had ever seen. But, when I saw this in my local Walgreens one day, I decided to give it a shot, and at least try it. I was a little bit skeptical, because, after all, it was a kid's shampoo. The bottle looked pretty cute as well, and, I saw that it helped prevent split ends, dentangle hair, and add extra shine to hair, so, I thought "Why not??". When I first used this in the shower, the first thing I noticed was the amazing scent. It smelled almost like my Suave Mango Mandarin Shampoo and Conditioner. When I applied this to my hair and scalp, it felt nice, smooth, thick, and creamy. It also lathers really well too. When I blow-dried my hair on the cool setting as usual, I was so suprised with the results of this product. This worked just as well; if not better, than my Suave Naturals shampoos/conditioners! My already straight, thick, and shiny hair was shining like glass, and looked even sleeker! I also found out that it made my hair more manageable as well.

I have been using this for about a month (along with my Suave shampoos/conditioners, of course! ;) ) and, I constantly get compliments about how nice my hair looks. Even my friends (who all use Wen) ask me constantly, "What shampoo do you use on your hair? It looks so shiny!". I simply reply, "L'Oreal Kids, and Suave", and they look at me, dumbfounded. Even complete strangers ask me "What do you use on your hair? It looks so healthy!", and I reply with the same answer. Even my hairstylist asks me what I use, because she says my hair is so sleek and strong. She replied "A Kid's shampoo...and Suave....??", and I replied with a simple "Yep".

So, if you are a young adult, or even an adult looking to use this shampoo, I'll say go for it! This is by far the best shampoo for my hair besides Suave Naturals, hands down! I would give this 10 stars if I could!

Overall, an amazing, great-smelling, and affordable 2-in-1 shampoo that actually does what it says. I have a stockpile under my bathroom sink, and I just bought more today. Hmmm...where will I stash???

;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mango fresh, February 2, 2012
Erica "eay" (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
As my daughters hair got longer, baby shampoo wasn't cutting it. We were having major knots. Not fun. I decided to try this, and she picked the mango scent. I love it. I can easily run a comb through her hair after her bath. And the mango scent is fresh and not too overpowering.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottle not full! Shampoo only came up to the bottom of the fish eye., August 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Truly tear free., December 25, 2012
We were a 'whatever is on sale' family when it came to shampoo for the kiddos. However, after trying several 'tear free' shampoos that weren't really 'tear free' I decided to find one that worked on hair and was gentle on the eyes. Loreal fits perfectly. My son and daughter's hair ends up clean and soft. No matter how much goes in their eyes they just wipe their face and keep on playing. My kiddos sensitive skin is not bothered by this either. Additional bonus is the assortment of lovely scents these come in. The characters also add to the 'fun' of hair washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo for mommy too!, July 30, 2011
I bought this shampoo for my daughter who has straight stringy hair. It helped her hair look 100% better. In the meantime, I ran out of my shampoo so, I used hers......best hair day ever! I have very thick course wavy/frizzy hair and it made my hair by far more manageable. I'm not saying I threw out my straightening iron or anything but, it worked well. (Happy with the price too @ $3 a bottle)

3.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 10, 2014
My kids loved it. It smells great, i just wish they would make the conditioner seperate. My childs hair is a bit hard to comb through after using tbis shampoo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells so good!, March 19, 2014
I love the scent--it's so yummy! Best of all, it does a great job on my girls' hair! Definitely an excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars ALSO FOR ADULTS WITH DELICATE AND FINE HAIR, March 15, 2014
My hair is very delicate,,,it is fine and blonde,,,also wavy,,,,,all this combines to a Naturally dry hair,,,(for some reason) I shampoo less now,,,,,and I use this shampoo. I still deep use deep repair afterwards,,,,you can wash your body with it,,, (like a gentle soap,,,....) also good for my doggie with very delicate thin skin (Shitz Zu) ?sp. yes,

this is the only scent I can use,,,the others are too strong,,,,,,,,,i shampoo and enjoy.....I hope the formula stay the same,,,,,,i check from my old bottle,,,(since i'm a bottle saver),,,,,L'Oreal has been moving far ahead of Revlon,,,,,,,,(Revlon throws out 600 'new' products at a time,,,change their formulas,,,,and have gone Downhil.

\

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, March 15, 2014
My kid picked out the flavor and is very pleased. Price was right and no complaints....buy it now or else

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 24, 2014
I have been using this shampoo, for more than 5 years, It was my daughter's first shampoo and now, my 2 years old son, uses it too, smells great, very mild, and my kids and I love it.