5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate Results
Comparing eye cream prices was a shocker and I was reluctant to spend more than $20 for something that may not work. This product has proven its worth! The darkness below my right eye greatly diminished within the first 3 days of use!! I have lived with this condition for many years and used makeup to diminish the look of a 'black eye'.
I prefer the open screw top...
Published on December 12, 2008 by L. Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars I've only been using this product for about 2 weeks ...
Published 3 months ago by micaela

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate Results, December 12, 2008
I prefer the open screw top container it comes in. I know exactly how much I'm using each time, I know I am using every little bit available, and I know when I need to purchase more before running out. I agree the use of a pump or squeeze bottle decreases the possibility of bacterial ovegrowth within, but there is an amount of waste that goes along with these types of dispensers, thus money wasted.
Simply wash your hands and face before using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and True, November 2, 2009
I woke up one morning, rubbing my eyes more than usual (bad move), and went to the mirror to discover the worst bags I had ever experienced. They actually sagged halfway to my cheeks. The following day, I purchased Loreal Advanced Revitalift Eye. I also chose to NEVER rub my eyes again...and I haven't. I no longer tug and pull on my eyes for any reason...mascara cleans off just fine with cleanser, fingertips, and splashing to rinse, then gently patting with a towel to dry. In fact, it's healthier and hydrates the face much better than using a washcloth. I love this new way of cleansing my face. I use Advanced Revitalift Eye every morning and every evening after cleansing. My cleanser is Clean and Clear Morning Burst (but not directly in the eyes). My eyes began to gradually improve and after about 8 weeks, I literally have NO bags, the darkness under my eyes is nearly gone as well. I'm blown away - I have new eyes. It's also important to remember that moisturizers for the face are often too harsh for the eye area. A gentle cleansing technique with lots of fun splashing, Advanced Revitalift Eye, and NO RUBBING! What a difference these new habits have made. I couldn't be more pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Been using it for years!, November 14, 2007
Amazon Customer (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I first started using this product about 10 years ago, when a sample could be had at the pharmacy for around 2.50. This sample came in a tube with a narrow nozzle. Then the samples stopped and I had to buy the real thing. It comes in a bottle and yes, you have to keep dipping your fingers every time you apply it.
It recommends it be applied twice daily, but I only do it once - I just forget at night. But even so, I have less eye wrinkles than my sister or younger cousins with the same skin type. Maybe, if I used it as recommended, I would look as young as my nieces! But I am satisfied with looking younger than my sister.
It is not greasy - and I like that, but rather light. It gets absorbed very quickly, allowing me to apply makeup in a few minutes.
Were it sold in a pump or tube I would give it 5 stars.
"No wrinkles at 50".

5.0 out of 5 stars Another of my Ole Favorites of Loreal, October 25, 2012
I use this eye cream nightly along with Loreals facial Revitalift cream that I use twice a day. Others just do not compare. The eye cream really does lesson the look of wrinkles, especially the crows feet. Found it here on Amazon for less than I pay around town and will stock up on it through my Amazon Prime membership.

Great product at a great price. What MORE could a woman want? (wink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better, March 2, 2012
This review is from: L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This cream seems to be better than L'oreal Eye Defense, which I have used in the past. The cream is not very creamy, or sticky. Not a lot of drying time needed before applying makeup. Works well on puffiness and lines around eyes. Not sure yet how it will work on under eye darkness, as my allergies have been really bad; hence, my eyes are murkier then usual underneath. Also, I've only been using this cream for a week or less. I'll post with an update. Update: One problem I've noticed. If you apply this cream in the morning and wear makeup over the top of it, by evening your mascara and/or eyeliner will have smudged. I did not have this problem with L'oreal Eye Defense. So, what I've been doing is using Revitalift at night, and Eye Defense during the day. My under eye circles seem to be improving the longer I use this cream.

3.0 out of 5 stars I've only been using this product for about 2 weeks ..., October 27, 2014
I've only been using this product for about 2 weeks and haven't noticed a huge improvement in wrinkles, under eye bags, or just overall eye area. I had some difficulty finding the right amount and when to use. When first using I found that putting too much on results in my makeup "melting" or creasing. I found that using at night is ideal and if I need to use in the morning (eye area is more dry than normal) I have wait a while for it to really soak into the skin before applying makeup. This is the first eye cream that I've tried and will keep using to give it some time to work and hope these wrinkles and bags will go away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent job!, February 18, 2013
I bought this cream to help preventing new wrinkles. As a girl of 23, I didn't think its time to put on eye cream until I noticed there a light wrinkle under my left eye. Did a lot of research to find a good quality eye cream with acceptable price and found a video where it said that Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum was recommended by most dermatologists. On the other hand, there were good reviews from my friends for this L'Oreal cream, so I decided just buy both of them and compare the result afterwards.

I put Olay cream on my left eye due to its recommendation by dermatologists and L'Oreal cream on the other before I went to bed. In the next morning, I noticed there was a difference between the two eyes. My right eye looked much better than the left one, which means L'Oreal cream works better than Olay. I felt a little disappointed and even unbelievable since Olay cream was more expensive than L'Oreal one, and it was recommended as well. Even though I cannot deny the fact that Olay did a good job on my eye, not to compare with L'Oreal.

I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to find a good eye cream with a cheap price, and of course, I will definitely purchase it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Me gusta!, February 1, 2012
I actually really like this eye cream. No greasiness, stickiness or irritation for me. I feel like I see pretty big reductions in puffiness under my eyes. I believe under eye darkness has faded a bit as well, after two weeks of twice-a-day usage. I prefer a tub of cream, as opposed to a tube, so the "cleanliness" issue is not an issue for me. I noticed the price fluctuates between $9-11 on here, but either way, it's a good price. It may not work for everyone, but it's awesome for me! Cheap enough to give it a shot anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 13, 2013
This stuff really makes your skin smooth and evens out the rough patches. Reasonable price for this type of product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Good Product., June 29, 2012
I have used it for about 2 months and like this eyecream. It goes well with my very sensitive skin & keep the area hydrating. My eyes look 10 years younger. Hope they'll come with big jam, something like 1 ounce.