5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mascara for the cost.
This lengthens very well, and my lashes are noticeably thicker, but not drastically. It's a good mascara for a natural look, and it also separated well. I found it did clump if I tried to add multiple layers, but it works better than I expected considering it's $5. I haven't tested it as far as being waterproof, and it's not any sort of HG product, but I really can't...
Published on April 4, 2012 by C. Watson

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, unuseable wand
I picked up this mascara strictly for the wand. It's a very similar wand to the Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascara at a fraction of the cost. I'm so over it. After a couple of weeks of fighting with the wand, it now sits in my makeup drawer. The wand is so flimsy that while you're trying to comb through individual lashes, it moves all over the place. It is really easy to...
Published on February 6, 2012 by Becky

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Apparently, wand not included and product not returnable., May 13, 2014
This review is from: L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Waterproof Mascara, Black, 0.27-Fluid Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Wand was not included with my order, only the tube of mascara.
When I tried to return it, I learned it wasn't possible because of the "flammable" contents.
Now I have an unusable tube of mascara that I cannot return with no wand.
Money wasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite mascara!, April 17, 2014
Lori K Oliver (Rancho Mirage, CA) - See all my reviews
The ball tip applies the mascara in a way that lengthens and separates the lashes. It's different, but good different.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favorite Mascaras, March 18, 2014
Yup this mascara is worth it ! I only use waterproof and it last all day even the next day too ! Love it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Eyelash Brush!, January 30, 2014
The small, round brush makes it easy to get to the inner and outer lashes. It doesn't clump or give me raccoon eyes. I couldn't find it locally in any stores - happy it was on line!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for.., January 9, 2014
Loreal does not make this anymore (with the tiny applicator wand). Telescopic is still their brand, but it has a traditional wand in the bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 6, 2014
it works so good when i have more money im going to buy this mascara works very well thank you:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mascara, December 22, 2013
It's a good mascara for the bottom lashes and you can get all of them .and Al's for the top will be ordering again

5.0 out of 5 stars L'Oreal Mascara, December 14, 2013
I like this mascara very much. I don't think I would recommend it to anyone because I have not used it enough.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed...., November 25, 2013
I ordered a total of 4 mascaras and the first two were fine. My second order I was very disappointed because one of the mascara packages was broken open and the other mascara had beige makeup all over the back of the packaging. I ordered these to use as stocking stuffers and cannot use them as is.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite mascara, October 28, 2013
I started using this mascara about 4 years ago and haven't found a better mascara since. I've tried about 6 other mascaras, including clinique, volume express, lancome, mac, great lash, colossal, etc. and all of them straightened out my lashed. I'm Native American and have very straight lashes that, when curled, have a tough time remaining curled. This wand works great for a natural look, doesn't clump and leaves my lashes curled all day. I love this! I'd definitely recommend if you like the natural look but if you like bold lashes don't use this alone. When I want a dramatic look I use this as a base coat so my lashes remain curled and it works well for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›