Most helpful positive review
19 of 19 people found the following review helpful
Conditions, Stays, Light or layer for sex kitten dior look
on December 13, 2012
I used to use Dior Show, Lancome Hypnosis, or Badgal Lash then I eventually switched to Almay Intense I-Color Mascara but the bottle dries out in a week and I noticed that even with makeup remover it was tough on my lashes to get it off. Luckily I tried L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara because I love it as much as my Badgal and it is a 4th of the cost. For people who have problems with clumping they probably aren't swiping the excess off the brush before they apply and they have to finish one I completely before they switch to the other. To apply with a clean brush simply hold the wand handle and slide the bristles against the opening of the bottle so there aren't any goopy areas on the brush. I use to do this with my Dior show as well. In addition to applying with a clean brush, you will also want to start at the base of your lash line and use a zig-zag motion as you draw the wand up your lashes. If you are getting clumps then just work on your application. A lot of the thickening/volume mascaras will look clumpy if you don't clean ans zig-zag. You can also use a lash comb right after applying (before it sets) if you want to get every lash combed out but this will reduce the thick look of your lashes. In addition to this note that can hopefully help you make a choice these are some additional pros.
- Thickens and Lengthens
- Doesn't clump when used correctly
- The Carbon Black is a nice deep black color
- Depending on your look for the day you can do a light one coat or layer it on to do that sex kitten eye look
- I think it healed my lashes from the damage the Almay brand did, really nourishing
- Washes off easily, I don't even need makeup remover now, yay!
- I'm only on day 20 with this but I do think it will last the full month
-Curved brush so you can really get every lash and sweep them upward