Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 12, 2008
Comparing eye cream prices was a shocker and I was reluctant to spend more than $20 for something that may not work. This product has proven its worth! The darkness below my right eye greatly diminished within the first 3 days of use!! I have lived with this condition for many years and used makeup to diminish the look of a 'black eye'.
I prefer the open screw top container it comes in. I know exactly how much I'm using each time, I know I am using every little bit available, and I know when I need to purchase more before running out. I agree the use of a pump or squeeze bottle decreases the possibility of bacterial ovegrowth within, but there is an amount of waste that goes along with these types of dispensers, thus money wasted.
Simply wash your hands and face before using.
on November 2, 2009
I woke up one morning, rubbing my eyes more than usual (bad move), and went to the mirror to discover the worst bags I had ever experienced. They actually sagged halfway to my cheeks. The following day, I purchased Loreal Advanced Revitalift Eye. I also chose to NEVER rub my eyes again...and I haven't. I no longer tug and pull on my eyes for any reason...mascara cleans off just fine with cleanser, fingertips, and splashing to rinse, then gently patting with a towel to dry. In fact, it's healthier and hydrates the face much better than using a washcloth. I love this new way of cleansing my face. I use Advanced Revitalift Eye every morning and every evening after cleansing. My cleanser is Clean and Clear Morning Burst (but not directly in the eyes). My eyes began to gradually improve and after about 8 weeks, I literally have NO bags, the darkness under my eyes is nearly gone as well. I'm blown away - I have new eyes. It's also important to remember that moisturizers for the face are often too harsh for the eye area. A gentle cleansing technique with lots of fun splashing, Advanced Revitalift Eye, and NO RUBBING! What a difference these new habits have made. I couldn't be more pleased.
on February 2, 2015
Awesome stuff! Eye cream that ACTUALLY works???? Why yes, it does! This product is the first eye cream that actually softened and minimized the lines and sun damage around my eyes. It also works perfectly with my extremely sensitive skin, not a bit of sting or allergic reaction. Keep in mind, this takes a few weeks before you start seeing results so be patient. While my lines are not completely gone, they look a million times better. I won't be using any other eye cream but this!
on March 2, 2012
This cream seems to be better than L'oreal Eye Defense, which I have used in the past. The cream is not very creamy, or sticky. Not a lot of drying time needed before applying makeup. Works well on puffiness and lines around eyes. Not sure yet how it will work on under eye darkness, as my allergies have been really bad; hence, my eyes are murkier then usual underneath. Also, I've only been using this cream for a week or less. I'll post with an update. Update: One problem I've noticed. If you apply this cream in the morning and wear makeup over the top of it, by evening your mascara and/or eyeliner will have smudged. I did not have this problem with L'oreal Eye Defense. So, what I've been doing is using Revitalift at night, and Eye Defense during the day. My under eye circles seem to be improving the longer I use this cream.
on November 14, 2007
I first started using this product about 10 years ago, when a sample could be had at the pharmacy for around 2.50. This sample came in a tube with a narrow nozzle. Then the samples stopped and I had to buy the real thing. It comes in a bottle and yes, you have to keep dipping your fingers every time you apply it.
It recommends it be applied twice daily, but I only do it once - I just forget at night. But even so, I have less eye wrinkles than my sister or younger cousins with the same skin type. Maybe, if I used it as recommended, I would look as young as my nieces! But I am satisfied with looking younger than my sister.
It is not greasy - and I like that, but rather light. It gets absorbed very quickly, allowing me to apply makeup in a few minutes.
Were it sold in a pump or tube I would give it 5 stars.
"No wrinkles at 50".
on October 25, 2015
I haven't had this product very long but I feel like I will like it. It feel light and goes on smooth and easy. Doesn't make my skin oily even after wearing alone or under makeup . I will probably buy this again, but it takes so little to smooth on your face, the one I bought recently will last a long time.
on June 18, 2016
This product has really kept my eye area moisturized and it helps to brighten......but....I have had no changes in the small fine lines around my eyes, and I have been using this for months. I have started to pair it with a firming cream for better results....I have never had an issue with puffiness, so I bought this for fine lines and moisture that is safe for being around eyes. I probably will look for a better eye cream.
on May 21, 2016
I have been using this for around 3 months now and so far I like this cream. I have sensitive skin, especially near my eyes, and I have no problem with this eye cream. It goes on smooth and doesn't sting. There are no strong scents to it. A container has lasted me around 1.5 months when I use it day and night.
on June 19, 2016
My Wife's review:

Love this stuff. I am German with pale sensitive skin. I have dark bags under my eyes, and always look like I need more sleep. This is the best eye cream. My under-eyes are lighter and less puffy. :) The jar is small but last several months. Well worth the price.
on July 22, 2016
I have used so many different eye creams including the high end department store brands. My issue is puffy eyes and bags under my eyes. This is the only product I have tried that reduces the puff/bags. I'm not looking for a greasy cream, I need that de-puff and this is excellent for that. I certainly don't mind avoiding the cost of those expense brands, so I happily keep using this awesome product.