Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Health and Beauty|Change

VINE VOICEon August 2, 2013
Format: Health and Beauty|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am an esthetician and I am always interested in what new and innovated products are out there. I have used skin care serums in the past and I have pretty good skin for my age, but I keep seeing ads for L'Oreal Revitalift products and was curious to see how well they work.

I can tell you I am really impressed with this product. It is not a heavy or oily serum. It's a very light, creamy consistency. It goes on smooth and even and you definitely do not need to use a lot.

I believe I have seen a difference in my skin just from the short while I have been using it. (About 4 weeks). My skin is smoother, more even-toned and softer. It contains Hyaluronic acid, which is an excellent ingredient in skin care products. It helps replenish moisture that we lose as we get older and yes, it does fight wrinkles.

Looking at the ingredients, it appears paraben-free, which is important to me when buying anything I put on my skin. My only wish was that they didn't add fragrance, but it is very light and barely noticeable.

Overall, I would say this is a great product if you want to replenish, revitalize and keep skin looking healthy. Great for anyone who has oily skin and can't use a heavy moisture cream.
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2013
We may not think about it as often as we should but all of us are born with our skin and we cannot go out and replace it, so must take care of it. I have always used high end, proven results skin care/ beauty creams, serums, and moisturizes with SPF. This costs 1/3 of what I have paid for other pricey serums and I am amazed at how remarkable this feels on my skin. My skin looks flawless, firmer, dewy, and radiant, with no annoying scent, awful taste, and a little goes a LONG way. I used this and within a week I noticed a significant improvement in my overall skin tone, even complexion and I can put it on at night and also, in the morning before my moisturizer, eye cream, and neck, body SPF moisturizers.

I went to the tech at my nail spa who I have visited for 8 years for eyebrow waxes, nails, spa pedis and we are great friends. Lena saw me for 3 treatments last week and she asked what are you using on your face? Your skin is really perfect! I never deviate from my skin care ritual because you cannot go out and replace your skin, so must take care of it, be vigilant and enjoy looking 10 years younger than you actually are!

This is an outstanding product, and even better results than the Lancome serums I buy that exceed $100+. I have very sensitive skin, and allergies, some products make me break out for two wretched weeks and so I am hesitant to try new skin care treatments because when I invest a lot of money on the "latest, greatest, proven results facial treatments" and it turns out they burn my sensitive skin, or make me break out. I read the reviews on this, and had to give it a try and it is official~ this is going to be part of my morning, and evening skin care rituals, as the results speak for themselves and I am saving a fortune! I love the way this serum feels and unlike others, it makes your makeup stay in place, and is the primer for all the rest of my cosmetics before I leave for my day.

Your skin will thank you and do not be surprised if people start complimenting you on how flawless your complexion, face looks!

Many thanks for reading my review~ I educate myself with online reviews prior to purchasing ANYTHING online and I am an expert top TripAdvisor reviewer also. I thank all of the consumers who take time to review their products, and convince me to buy (or not buy) a new product. I feel compelled to return the favor so this is why I review nearly all of my purchases~ to help others with truthful, detailed reviews to empower, educate the consumers.

BTW men are starting to really understand they need skin care products, moisturizers, SPF creams, and serums also and my SO reluctantly allowed me to educate him on the importance of these products and he uses this also, and can tell his skin tone, complexion is already improving, and looks great.
VINE VOICEon September 1, 2013
Format: Health and Beauty|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
As a reviewer, I sometimes receive products that don't fit me, however, they perfectly match a family/friend member.
That's exactly what happened with this product.

...When I received this product, I was at my Mother's house. I tried it on and saw no difference than before. My Mom really liked it.
Well, I saw no results because you really have to use it for 2 weeks (although I did like it--I'm a guy and had haggard eyes after the last night's fun).

Later in the month, I asked my Mom for a review. SHE LOVED IT!!!
---She put it on in the afternoon and a bit just before night time. EVEN I saw a change in her skin--it gave her a better natural blush in her skin and using makeup didn't seem to bother her at all.

This 'not so' popular serum is available at your local Walgreens, CVS, or Osco. It's a little pricey, but, it actually works.

One of these little bottles should last you a month.

I hope my review helped you.
If so, please click 'YES' in the little box below.

All the best,
Rl Miles
VINE VOICEon September 11, 2013
I've used the more-expensive department store and spa brands of serum, and NOTHING beats Revitalift for both performance and cost. L'Oreal also owns Lancome, and I compared the ingredients with Lancome's Genefique serum. They were virtually the same (Genefique had an extra moisturizer).

L'Oreal Revitalift didn't feel greasy on my skin, didn't leave a sticky film on my skin, and perked up my half-century-old skin within a week. I've got skin allergies, but have not experienced rashes, stinging or burning from this produce. I highly recommend it. Don't forget the skin and night cream, which are a blessing in the flip-flop humidity and dry climate where I live!

Skip the $85 pricetag for Genefique, pick up some Revitalift instead and spend your extra money on a fabulous pair of heels.
on December 30, 2012
The Triple Power Concentrated Serum works beautiful and does everything it claims. After only a few weeks of use, my skin feels smoother and firmer. I have noticed lines being less noticeable and it has even helped even out my completion, which was an added bonus. It appplies smoothly and absorbs within moments without any greasy residue. I've noticed my moisturizer gliding on much smoother over the serum. There is a mild perfume scent, but it honestly is not that strong and fades after only a few minutes. This is definitely one of the better products out there for the price.
L'Oreal Revitalift Concentrated Serum Treatment promises these benefits:

1. Repair wrinkles (using Hyaluronic Acid).
2. Redensify skin (plump/volumize skin to strengthen it).
3. Resurface skin texture (smoothes skin and evens skin tone for a more refined texture).

The product page promises: "Skin texture appears smoother and skin tone is more even in 1 week and wrinkles are visibly reduced in 4 weeks."

Within 10 days of using Revitalift, I noticed that my skin felt smoother and softer to the touch. It didn't LOOK any different, but it FELT different. I'm writing this review at about the 3-week mark, and I have not seen any further changes. Granted, it said it took FOUR weeks to visibly reduct wrinkles, but one would think I would have started to see a difference at THREE. I have not.

What I HAVE seen is a lightening of my skin over the course of these three weeks. I had more of a tan than usual when I started the product and now my face has very little color. If I didn't know better, I would say this product is BLEACHING my skin in order to "even" out my skin tone.

Further, I assumed that evening out skin tone meant that the product would have some impact on my sun/age spots, which are considerable on one side of my face. The only change I have seen--and this is only in the third week--is that the spots don't seem to stand out as much. Given that my entire face is lighter, I don't think this is any miracle...the spots are being lightened along with the rest of my face. I didn't WANT my skin lightened. If I did, I would have bought a product that specifically promises skin lightening. This does not.

WHY do skin care companies continue to put fragrance in face lotions and creams when more and more women are fragrance sensitive than ever? I remember a time when I was the only fragrance sensitive person I knew. Now, quite a lot of women (some I know and some who comment on my reviews) tell me that they, too, cannot tolerate strong fragrances, especially on the face. The ONLY reason I was able to tolerate the fragrance in this serum is that I had been sent a night face cream to review last year and, while I was unable to use it on my face due to the fragrance, I continued to use it on my hands because I loved the texture. That product has de-sensitized me somewhat to the fragrance in skin care products.

Some other notes about this product:
1. I don't recommend using it on your eyelids. It made my eyelids burn, but that is the only part of my face where I had sensitivity issues with it.
2. This product does not contain sunscreen.
3. Revitalift is intended to be used under your regular daily moisturizer (or night cream) and is intended to be used twice a day, in the morning and at night.
4. I suggest waiting a minute or two between applying the serum to your face and neck, and appling your daily moisturizer or night cream.
5. The product comes in an attractive glass jar with a pump top.
6. The package size is 10 fluid ounces.

In summary, while enjoyed the packaging and texture of the serum, I am reducing the star rating because the product:
1) did not deliver on the two of its three promises (the two I was most interested in--evening skin tone and repairing wrinkles);
2) appears to be lightening my skin without telling me it would do so; and
3) contains far too much fragrance for a face product.

If, when I get to the 4-week point where wrinkles are promised to be repaired (and beyond, if I continue to use the product), I see additional benefits from the serum, I will come back and edit my review (and rating, if applicable).

For now, 3 stars.
on January 28, 2013
This product does more than a comparable $50 Clinique product. Unbelievable for 60 year old skin....it feels like it's very young skin! Wrinkles are diminishing after two weeks of nightly use.
on November 17, 2013
It works. I use this serum and the moisturizer twice a day. Within the first few days, I noticed a difference in my complexion. It seemed more hydrated and brighter. I've used these products for about a month, and there's definitely a slight tightening around my jawline. Now, I don't expect miracles at my age, but every little bit helps! I love the way it feels on my face and the way it makes me look. The price won't break the bank, either. What more could one ask?
on December 27, 2013
This serum is AMAZING. Seriously. After using it for two days, I already noticed a dramatic improvement in my skin. The consistency is somewhere between a serum, a gel, and a cream. You only need about two pumps for your face and one for your neck. It has a very slight fragrance but nothing noticeable after it's been absorbed into your skin, which it does rather quickly without leaving a greasy, heavy film. It hasn't broken me out or dried out my skin. In fact I feel like my skin is retaining more moisture since I began using this. Sometimes I don't even feel the need to apply my moisturizer after this, but when I do it feels like it applies and absorbs better. It also does well under makeup. Some products can make foundation "break" up, become streaky, or lessen the staying power of your makeup. Not this serum though.
The texture and tone of my skin is becoming more even, expression lines have been greatly diminished and my skin looks bright and healthy. I really noticed a great improvement in my neck as well. Those age lines are really starting to look so much better and less defined.
I honestly didn't think that a product this good would be found in a drugstore product, it's definitely one of the best treatment products I have ever used and I will definitely be repurchasing. If you're on the fence about this product, I say go for it! If you like it as much as I do, you won't regret trying it out.
VINE VOICEon December 31, 2013
Format: Health and Beauty|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Pros:
- goes on very smoothly, like silk
- feels rich and emollient, but it soaks in after a few minutes and doesn't look or feel greasy
- light enough to use another moisturizer on top of it - one with spf
- beautiful, ruby red glass container

No necessarily cons, but Other considerations:
- I generally don't believe much of the anti-aging hype on any products I buy. Moreover, if there were positive effects, I imagine they would be quite gradual and subtle, and difficult to determine objectively. Since we see our faces every day, how would we know? There may also be some "wishful thinking" involved, especially if you pay a lot for a product. So I systematically took photos of my face after 15, 30, 60, and 90 days with a macro lens. Guess what - after daily use, I could not see a visible difference in any of the photos after 90 days, with regards to wrinkles, lines, or spots. I have several sun spots that darkened considerably with my pregnancy. The photos do not indicate they have lightened while using this product. But then again, I wasn't expecting miracles, and my skin looks and feels great when I wear it.

Conclusion: I would buy this product again because I have enjoyed using it, and it feels like it is good for my skin even thought it doesn't turn back time - I have yet to see any product that does, but I like to take good care of my skin anyway. It seems like a high-quality product that is not overly greasy and is not way over-priced (like a lot of them are). The nice bottle makes it seem like a department store product. Also, a little goes a long way - I bought it 8 months ago and it is not gone yet (used about once per day), so I feel like it is good value for the money.