Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 593 questions
votes
Yes. The frequencies at which these children perform is actually the opposite of music. Any musical device will begin to deteriorate immediately.
Jun 18, 2014 by James
votes
Unlike line level audio sources like DVD/CD players, tape decks, FM tuners, mini disc, etc., which have output voltages anywhere from 0.7V to 2.5V, the output voltage from a magnetic cartridge installed in a turntable is very low (2-5mV), and requires additional amplification. This additional amp stage, the phono pre amp, was built into most older receivers and audio amplifiers, allowing direct connection of a turntable. However, since the CD entered the market (early 1980's), the vinyl records and turntables were declared obsolete. Audio equipment manufacturers slowly phased the phono pre amp out. Newer stereo equipment, including most mini-systems and home theater units, have no magnetic cartridge phono input. In order to connect a turntable, you need to first pass the signal thru a phono RIAA equalization pre amp.
Mar 1, 2013 by A J W Lokhorst
votes
Yes. A cigarette lighter adapter will absolutely work. You would need to connect a miniature plug on the other end that fits where the wall supply normally goes.
Jan 23, 2013 by Merlin29677
votes
This amp only has a line in, and RCA in. The voltages from a mic are far below line voltages. If your mic has a preamp it might work (usually a single AA battery could provide enough voltage for preamplifying the signal). So, no. But you could get a microphone preamp, and pair it with this amp. Connecting a mic straight to the amp, you will have to max out the volume, and barely get any signal out.
Feb 13, 2013 by H B
votes
At 20 watts per speaker it can get quite loud at full volume. You definately can hear it in the house with the door clsed. That said perhaps limiting a 17 year old teenager to 20 watts per channel is a good thing.
Jun 22, 2013 by Jon Gribble
votes
Measured with calipers it appears to be 2.5 mm.
Jan 14, 2014 by T. Leising
votes
No, this amp does not have a dedicated low level subwoofer output.But Yes, if your subwoofer allows for high(speaker) level input and has outputs. My HSU VTF 2 has these and I have used this with my subwoofer. If you look up the Orb Audio T-Amp, it does have a dedicated low level output. Good luck with your project.
Aug 30, 2013 by BRIAN G.
votes
Yes. They do on my unit. If I plug in a source to the RCAs and the line in I hear booth sources at the same time.
Jun 4, 2013 by Jeff Sloane
votes
Yep.... 100-240v, 50-60Hz. As an aside, for adding sound to a new zone (mine runs in-ceiling speakers in the bathroom) this little amp rocks. As long as you aren't blasting it, the sound is both crystal clear AND warm. If you try to run too much bass or too much overall volume, it rapidly begins to distort but as long as you stay under that threshold, fantastic sound.
May 26, 2013 by Chamberlin
vote
Depends on the cartridge on the turntable. Some magnetic carts might not have enough to drive the Lepai amp. Most likely it will work unless the turntable is fairly high end. You will need to connect the turntable audio leads to the amp with RCA cables. Then you just need speakers and wire to connect them and power for the amp. I don't remember if the p ces with a power cube or not.
Nov 4, 2013 by John D. MacRae
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   60   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers