4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original!
Published 16 months ago by Arturo Eliserio

1.0 out of 5 stars Fire hazard
I plugged I the battery and within 15 minutes smelled something burning. The battery was smoking. Glad we didn't leave or it could have burned our home down. No issue getting refund for product.
Published 12 months ago by NC Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original!, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Pack of 2 LP-E10 Batteries and Battery Charger Kit for EOS 1100D, EOS Rebel T3, Rebel T5, EOS Kiss X50 + More!! (Personal Computers)
i was very skeptical about this product, but im glad i bought it! batteries work flawless! a lot of run time on them. just like the original battery. the other bonuses are a great little add on. only bad thing is that the car charger doesnt work 100%... i have to wrap the cable around the charger to hold the cord a certain position for the charger to stay charging. but its no big deal. plugged into the wall outlet works perfect. awesome buy for your money! i highly recommend this product. Also this is coming from someone that is EXTREMELY picky!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars not original but just as good, July 15, 2013
don't be sold on the fact that you have to purchase an original product from the manufacturer. this replacement batterys an charger work as well as the original and cost much much less. I use these all the time they last as long and can even be charged in either battery charger. thanks big mikes .

5.0 out of 5 stars they work, January 6, 2014
they work with my rebel t3... so I can't give it a better recommendation than that, can I? It's a battery and charger:!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 26, 2013
Charger, 2 batteries, and a DC adapter to boot! Good buy, batteries seem to last just as long as Canon original but only time will bear this fully out. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars These batteries work great, February 17, 2013
Well I had my doubts but they worked great! I can't complain. They were very low in cost and I feel they paid for them selves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fire hazard, September 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed a battery fast, August 3, 2014
Paul Watson (Austinville, Va United States) - See all my reviews
I am in the middle of a road trip. I left the battery that came with my camera at my mom's house and drove to New Orleans. 8 hrs away. I had planned to buy 1 extra battery. I checked locally and ebay for a battery prices where around 60 at the few places I could find it. I ordered 2 with the charger on amazon at 2 am with 2nd day delivery for about half what the battery alone would have cost me. I have taken well over 1500 pictures with the batteries and I am happy. They last for maybe 300 pictures while using the flash about half the time. They seem to charge in under a d hour and it comes with a car charger. I am happy with the purchase and I am considering getting a 2nd order because it is a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
as stated

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, June 29, 2014
Great batteries, keeps their charge for really long time
I been using these for well over 6 months and Its been a great buy