Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2015
We have now had these batteries for 13 months of almost daily use. We have two Canon T3s and five batteries, consisting of two genuine Canon, one non-Canon that came in a package deal, and these two. We have our batteries lettered "A,B,C,D,E" and rotate them in order, such that each battery gets used in turn.
The charger works great, as well if not better than our genuine Canon chargers, plus it can be plugged into either an A-C wall socket or D-C automotive socket; whereas, our Canon chargers are limited to wall socket use only.
One of the two batteries in this set has been wonderful, remaining charged and holding charge as well as the genuine Canons; had both batteries we received performed so well I would have rated this set 5-stars.
However, after about five months, one of the batteries began to physically swell in thickness, until it finally became so swelled that it will no longer slide into the battery compartment. When the bulging was first noticed, we continued to use the battery through several more charge/use cycles and it seemed to hold charge as well as ever. Finally, a few days ago, the battery had swelled to the point that I had to dig my knife-point into the battery in order to remove it from the camera. If I were made of money, I would have tossed this battery at the first sign of the swelling; but, even with the sides slightly bulging, it continued to hold charge and do it's job. Had this battery not developed this bulging sides problem, I would have easily given the set a 5-star rating.
But then, who is to say that all genuine Canon brand batteries, or batteries of any brand for that matter, are immune from the same problem.
Looking at my experience from another angle, had I have received only the good battery and the charger for the same money I paid, I would have been well pleased with my purchase.
on May 21, 2013
i was very skeptical about this product, but im glad i bought it! batteries work flawless! a lot of run time on them. just like the original battery. the other bonuses are a great little add on. only bad thing is that the car charger doesnt work 100%... i have to wrap the cable around the charger to hold the cord a certain position for the charger to stay charging. but its no big deal. plugged into the wall outlet works perfect. awesome buy for your money! i highly recommend this product. Also this is coming from someone that is EXTREMELY picky!!!!
on July 15, 2013
don't be sold on the fact that you have to purchase an original product from the manufacturer. this replacement batterys an charger work as well as the original and cost much much less. I use these all the time they last as long and can even be charged in either battery charger. thanks big mikes .
on December 15, 2015
Excellent value for the price. I have no problems so far with the 2 batteries or the charger. The time it take to charge the batteries is comparable to the Canon battery that came with my T5 camera. These batteries can be charged in the Canon charger, but they do fit a little loosely. The make great spares.
on June 15, 2015
Ordered this to go along with the new Canon EOS Rebel T5 camera; headed out on a week-long road trip, and needed to have extra batteries and a way to charge them while driving. With the electrical plug and the car adapter, there are no worries about having batteries die from use; a total of 3 batteries and the chargers will take care of everything needed on the trip. Looking forward to putting everything to good use. Many thanks!
on January 22, 2016
This is the second one of these chargers I've purchased from this merchant and it's excellent. Now I can charge two batteries at once so I don't have to worry about missing any shots with my Canon T3.
on September 14, 2015
I lost the original charger that came with my Rebel T3, and bought this as a replacement. I appreciate that the batteries sent to me were fully charged! I immediately charged my old, dead battery, and have had no issues with this charger.
on November 17, 2015
As advertised, and adapts exactly to my cannon t-5. Should never run out of power for photographing my favorite subjects, wildlife and my feathered friends. Excellent product for the price offered. Would recommend highly.
on January 20, 2015
I purchased a new Canon camera for my wife for her birthday in late November. With the holidays coming up we felt it would be nice to have a spare battery. This two pack so far has worked fine. An added bonus is the charger will charge the original battery and is smaller so it takes up less room in our camera bag.
on January 22, 2016
I brought these replacement batteries and charger on a recent international trip and they were fantastic. The batteries had a long life and they were compatible with the different plugs abroad, no issues whatsoever. For everything you get, these are very affordable and do the job well!