Questions & Answers
Canon Battery Pack LP-E6
by Canon
4.5 out of 5 stars (778)
$66.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 questions
votes
It is NOT a good idea to buy a used battery. Spend the extra money and buy a NEW battery and ALWAYS buy a CANON BRAND if you buy it online otherwise buy from a place like Batteries Plus where you can get it warrantied if it doesn't work. Here is the "I TOLD YOU SO": If you buy a used or off brand battery online - your chances of wasting your money completely are VERY HIGH. Also - don't be a cheap skate.
Jun 16, 2014 by Guillermo Quijano
vote
votes
I have ordered two of these, separately, over the past month, both from Amazon, not a third party seller, and both were in the correct, original Canon factory packaging. Both were genuine Canon batteries, not knock-offs.
Sep 27, 2013 by CRB88
votes
No. The SL1 uses Battery Pack LP-E12
Oct 25, 2014 by RENE CORREA
votes
As Steve said YES, this will work, just checked the Canon website: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_70d#BoxContent it shows it comes with the LP-E6 battery pack which this is the LP-E6 here. I also agree though with Steve to purchase the Canon version as I've made the mistake of purchasing the cheap ones on Amazon and none of them can really hold a charge for more than a month (not in use) and last about half the time while in use. I hate spending the extra cash but when it comes to a nice DSLR you want to make sure you can rely on your gear.
Aug 21, 2014 by Andrew K.
votes
it will last the same amount as the org. Battery. No problems from this battery
Sep 5, 2014 by Paul patrick
votes
how long to charge? Jun 22, 2010
From flat dead about 90 minutes.
Jan 24, 2013 by Brian Jones
votes
will it work in T1i Oct 7, 2014
This is the Canon manufactured LP-E6 battery. It will work in any Canon camera that uses the LP-E6 battery. The T1i uses the LP-E5 battery they look completely different and it won't fit. Probably have different electrical characteristics also.
Oct 7, 2014 by William Ingram
votes
It´s the genuine one. Have a good day :)
Feb 10, 2013 by Jose Carrasquilla
votes
Yes its capital with more camera bodies than listed but yes it works with my 6D
May 14, 2015 by Jennifer Danielle
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers