5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a Carry-on tote

3.0 out of 5 stars Telescoping Handle
Published on May 10, 2011 by Alexis Hoey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a Carry-on tote, March 24, 2011
This review is from: LUCAS Wheeled Under the Seat Cabin Bag EXCLUSIVE
I bought this item and it was fulfilled by eBags. Since there were no reviews of the item on Amazon (it's pretty new), I went directly to eBags to read the customers' reviews - they were excellent. Everyone was talking about the value for the price, as well as how well the item functions as a carry-on piece that fits in the overhead or under seat. I agree with all the eBags reviewers - what a great item, and what a great value. I'm going to buy a couple or a few more for my family!

3.0 out of 5 stars Telescoping Handle, May 10, 2011
Alexis Hoey (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
I love the size of this bag - the way it opens to make getting big books and laptops out easily is great and the clear interior pockets allow for easy access to exactly what you need without having to look for it. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that after just a month or so the telescoping handle stopped going all the way down. It is still functional, but it gets in the way when I want to grab the bag by the handles to get it out of my car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect carryon, May 16, 2011
This is the perfect carryon bag. It rolls easily down the aisle and stows under the seat. There are enough compartments to hold different things that I need. The main compartment holds enough clothes for a short vacation or an extended weekend trip. The quality of the construction is very good and the bag is sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars underseat plane luggage, January 16, 2012
This is a very handy piece of luggage as it affords many pockets for storage.

The only problem is that if you have an aisle seat, it does not fit under it as the aisle's seats are not wide enough no matter how the luggage is turned.

It does fit well in either middle or window seats which I was fortunate to have on the flight to Cancun but not on the return.

That should be considered when taking it along and booking seats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carryon bag, May 10, 2011
This bag is perfect for a weekend trip. It's more spacious than the picture implies with a lot of pockets.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute Suitcase...But, September 27, 2011
We haven't used this suitcase yet, but it was purchased to be an overnight bag and it looks to be very suitable with several handy extra pockets. The little slippers might be able to fulfill the stated purpose of wearing though an airport check in line, however I would not be tempted to do this because the soles are very thin plastic and likely to be slippery on a linoleum floor. The small "ticket" case would actually work very well as a small travel purse. The suitcase does have one major problem, which was stated by several other buyers...the horrible smell. I have researched this problem and while I cannot be sure, the smell is likely to be from formaldehyde that is frequently used in making plastics. I have left it in the sun for a week and in the house opened up for at least a month now. The smell still lingers, though it is less. I would still be afraid to put clothing into the bag. Fortunately I have not needed to travel since buying it. I am, hopeful, but skeptical at this point, of eradicating the awful odor since the bag is very cute, It is the smallest wheeled bag, and the least expensive I've seen, including the off price stores I always check before buying online.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy with this suitcase, October 5, 2011
I was very unhappy with this suitcase. I ordered it for an upcoming trip and was unable to use it because of the strong odor inside. I hung it open outdoors with dryer towels in it for approximately 10 days but was still unable to use it. When I received this suitcase, there was a tag on it telling about the odor of formaldahyde. Had I seen that beforehand I never would have ordered it. I am hoping by my vacation this time next year, I will be able to use this suitcase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, November 18, 2011
This review is from: LUCAS Wheeled Under the Seat Cabin Bag EXCLUSIVE
This was an EBags purchase. I have used this bag 4 times now and it has become my go-to bag for short trips. Being short in stature, I had difficulty placing it in the overhead bin on a plane. As I had stuffed all the outer pockets, it did not fit under the seat. On my return, I did not fill the front pocket and it was less cumbersome. It will tip if you walk too quickly and not pay attention. I did not use the slippers, but the little purse proved useful in keeping my ID and papers handy. It held four days worth of clothes plus extras. It can be filled while in both the upright position and on it's back. Nice bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars S. Gibbs, September 24, 2011
It's adorable. Light and easy to use..and it came with all these little extras.............slippers, sundries bag and a passport/ID folder that hangs around the neck.......fits easily under the seat on the plane......I no longer have to bring a giant pocketbook to hold the last minute items I need to take with me....my pocketbook fits right into it.
Love it.
S. Gibbs

1.0 out of 5 stars Updated to 1 star - so disappointed with quality, January 14, 2012
Kimberly "Amazon Lover" (Lake Livingston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LUCAS Wheeled Under the Seat Cabin Bag EXCLUSIVE
Let me say I liked the size of this bag and was very happy until 2-3 overnight trips, which was 2-3 months down the line. I'm not talking about hard use or a bag I've ever overpacked. Opening the bag after a 3 hour road trip, I found the inner zipper (attached to the plastic pocket) had somehow pulled away from the flimsy silk lining. There was nothing much in the pocket except one small thing. The lining is totally shredded and even though I sew, I know it can't be repaired because there is nothing to reattach it to except shredded material. Bottom line - it needed to be replaced.

I was okay until I tried to contact EBags, the seller, about getting it fixed or replaced. I thought they'd help right away. After a ton of requests, I finally got a reply. EBags said to contact Lucas and follow the instructions on the tag that was in or on the bag. Not, sorry for your problem. If you need help with this, this is our number -- nothing but a flat reply saying to try the manufacturer. I don't have a clue where the tag is or if I even got one and I'm disgusted with the fact that EBags did not answer for weeks. That's sad. So, the bag went to Goodwill and I'm writing it off to poor seller and poor construction. Would I recommend this bag? No way!