5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove
Published on December 5, 2012 by raven_zephyr

3.0 out of 5 stars Really wanted to love it
Published 22 months ago by K. Utt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, December 5, 2012
I love, love, love the case specially that it has a book feel to it. Plus, you can flip the cover and it becomes a stand. What's really cool is that you can put the stand vertical or horizontal because the mount swivels. At first I thought the case was defective because when I close it, my iPad mini wouldn't go to sleep. I asked my husband (he's techie) and all you have to do is manually set the function on your iPad mini. After I did that, the iPad mini sensed the closed cover. The shipment was so fast and I am really impressed with the product. I actually bought other items from the seller and I had no issues and great quality!

3.0 out of 5 stars Really wanted to love it, February 21, 2013
K. Utt "K. Utt" (Northern IN United States) - See all my reviews
When I opened the package I fell in love with this case, the pretty aqua color, the smooth feel. My iPad mini snaps in securely and I have no worries about it falling out. The Smart Cover turns the screen on and off just like it promises provided your iPad is in the right orientation, if it isn't working flip the iPad around and it will. After a week of being thrilled with this case, I am sad to report that its cracking at the creases of the folds. When I have it open it isn't noticeable but the minute you close it the white underlining shows through and the aqua cover is peeling back, it looks cheap and junky :( it s still perfectly useable, but it no longer looks nice, and that's only after 1 week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy!, January 20, 2013
Not only is this red croc mini ipad case really hot looking, it's hard to misplace my ipad. The rotation connection works great. It took me a couple of weeks to break the leather in good, but now everything twist and turns quickly and smoothly so that I can use the iPad in many different positions. The elastic band can be used on either side of the cover so you can stick you hand through it when holding it in the portrait position and it helps to steady it on your hand. Glad I found this - especially in the snazzy red color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little deal & problems solved from other reviews. Read this review, if considering this case., February 9, 2013
Just what I was looking for. I had the Otter Box Defender and I didn't like it. It was SO heavy and very bulky. I understand the Otter Box is for protection but it has open areas where grit and moisture can make immediate contact with the Mini. But anyway, this is a review for this case and accessories. I received it quickly and I am pleased with the products. I read a review where the "Smart Case" option didn't work every time. I think I have figured out what's up with the Smart Case option not always working. In order for it to work upon closer, the case has to be closed where it closes and opens like a book, open side to the right of the Mini. I discovered this after I had turned my Mini on the swivel and the open side of the case was on the left side, it doesn't work then. It makes sense now because the Smart Case I first owned attached on the left side and opened from the right side. I hope this makes sense how I'm explaining this. It does in my head. :0) Addressing the "stripes" on the screen from the case, I have a case for my iPad 2 with the exact construction of this case. It was from a company that charges a lot more $ for their products and my opinion, not any different than the off brand cases. It makes the "stripes" on the screen when closed. I just have to keep the screen really clean and I don't have the problem. And as far as the rest of the accessories included, I like the handy screen cleaner as it can be "stuck" on the back of the Mini when not in use and right there when you need it. No more hunting a screen cleaning cloth and it does a really good job on fingerprints on the screen. The screen protector is not a fancy one that can be cleaned and reapplied, but it does what it's supposed to do. The stylus, again nothing fancy but works and saves you from having to use a finger. Back to the case, I opted for the black with white stitching, I think for the $ it's a really cute, nice looking case. Just remember if you decide to get this case package, it's $15 give or take, and for what you receive it will be a hard deal to beat. I'm completely satisfied with this case and plan to purchase another one in a different color as soon as I finish this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 26, 2013
Great quality, functionality and price. Similar cases cost 2-3x more. Plus, E-LV's customer service is first-rate. Support this company and buy this excellent product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm.. Not bad, March 19, 2013
This review is from: E LV Cover for iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (7.9 inch Tablet) & iPad Mini (7.9 inch Tablet) 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Smart Case Luxury Crocodile/Tribal Pattern with 1 Screen Protector, 1 Black Stylus and Microfiber Digital Cleaner (With Auto Wake/Sleep Smart Cover Function) (Blue, iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display & iPad Mini) (Personal Computers)
I like this case but I just wish I didn't have to rotate it to put It on my right side since I'm right handed , other than that's its good and nice looking :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini iPad case, January 1, 2013
Excellent cover for the iPad mini. Good looking and sturdy. Especially like that the strap shuts off the device, and it turns on when opened. Only negative is the blue color had faded some, and where the strap covers it is a bit darker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly & Flimsy, August 4, 2013
This is the first product that I got from Amazon that I had to return. I was very excited when I read the description and ordered two; one for the Ipad3 and one for the Ipad mini. Once I put it onto my Ipad devices, I get more and more disappointed with the product. The material they use for this case smell very bad and very strong, it had been 3 days now and it still smell. I can't stand it anymore, so I had to remove it and use the old case. The case doesn't fold the way I wanted well and the rotation part kept rotating loosely even when I don't want it to move. At a point, I wish it doesn't rotate, ironic, since that's the reason why I bought it. But it was so flimsy that it doesn't stay put on the angle I wanted. Another major problem that bug me the most is that it does not automatically shut off when the cover is closed. I tried squeezing it harder, reloading my ipad3/ipad mini, shutting it harder, shutting it gently, used the black band, etc. 5% of the time it will eventually shut off; 95% I have to manually push the button on the ipad to shut it off. I have 3 kids at home that will be using these two devices, so definitely not convince if I have to nag them to remember to push the button to shut it off. I tried to keep it and see if I'll get use to it and if the smell will fade, but neither happening, so I just printed the return label for the first time. I buy many things on Amazon, never had I returned a single product until now. I really can't stand these cases!

The only thing I like is that it show the Apple icon. Too bad everything else fail. I just finish ordering two new cover for my Ipad3/Ipad Mini; which is the original cover I first bought for my Ipad3.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made product. BEWARE FAKE REVIEWS, February 20, 2013
This is a cheap product. It's plastic, with wide stitching that began to come apart after seven days (!!). The inside of the case is made of felt -- the one I received was badly stained with a black, sticky substance when I opened it. The case also is not a smart case. I've tried many different iPad and iPad Mini cases over time, and this is bottom of the barrel. Look elsewhere, folks.

ALSO, BEWARE:

Roughly two thirds of the reviews for this iPad Mini case are written by shills, most likely plants the company. Pathetic.

If you look for 5 star reviews that seem to be a *little* too effusive or generic in their praise, click on the review's name.

If this is the only product they've reviewed, then it's a fake review.

Any company that would plant positive reviews about its stuff is not selling good products. Period.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, August 2, 2013
At first it looks great but after a week the skin of the smart case peels off .. Deff not worth it