5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly pictured
they are small, but if you want little distinctive studs they are perfect :) i love them. and that's all i have to say but since they won't let me post just that, i am typing this sentence. happy purchase, i think you will be happy with this purchase.
Published on March 14, 2012 by ShoeHeaux

2.0 out of 5 stars size
I was very dissapointed in this product---the earrings are very, very small--I gusess the size is ok for a small child but not for grownups.
Published 22 months ago by Vicky Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly pictured, March 14, 2012
ShoeHeaux (new york city) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LWES094 925 Sterling Silver Peace Symbol Friction Back Post Stud Earrings (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings, May 15, 2010
These are just the right size for me as I don't like big pieces of jewelry. So far no discoloring nor no signs of infections so I would say they are genuine silver. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace Earring, August 24, 2010
Everything it was advertized to be. I like the size, it is clean and simple design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little earrings, December 27, 2012
These earrings are small, but just right for posts. I bought them for a little girl, and she loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, February 2, 2010
K. Wojcik (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
Fits and clips well. Perfect for my ears and since they are Sterling silver they don't make my ears green.
They are about the size of 2g guages

2.0 out of 5 stars size, March 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product!, February 19, 2013
I LOVE these earrings. They are a really great quality and don't irritate my ears. Packaged very well (no damage during shipping) They look really cute on and were a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Peace, January 18, 2013
These cute little peace studs have received so many compliments! They are simple, yet sturdy. I have very sensitive ears, and the sterling silver is just quality enough that my ears do not have any type of reaction when I wear these! I am so glad I found them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the earrings, April 10, 2014
When these earrings came in the mail they were covered in black stuff. I put them in sterling silver cleaner and the black stuff came right off. They look great and I wear them all the time. I have sensitive ears and I have been wearing these for a week now without taking them off and no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them! They are cute and allergy free, December 6, 2013
These earrings are cute, small and allergy free. I did not have a high expectation of them, but now I use them everyday.