5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have found
You would has to live it to believe it, I did exactly, what this documentary has, but I did not knew there where shelters all over, I was one of those who just had to live and went.

I have been here for almost 30 years, I'm a citizen now, work really to get it, is a lifetime work, I just got it in setp 21st 2011.

Every time I try to tell my American...
Published on January 19, 2012 by rewreviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Yes this was a documentary, although it was very interesting and informative for people about hor inmigrats cross the border, I would have liked more information s to what else goes on with them once they have reach the US and wha happens with their families.
Published on July 19, 2011 by ceclcorazn

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have found, January 19, 2012
This review is from: La Bestia (DVD)

Every time I try to tell my American friends or anyone who is not from central america, what you has to do to get here, they think you have been watching too many rambo movies.

It is hard to explain, because your mind can not compute the trip, then I found this, and is much eaiser for me to pop it in and say this is "WHAT I HAD TO DO TO GET HERE", you can use as an educational material, or just to see what you has to do to get here.

I still get tears on my eyes and I feel guilty that I'm here and every second that pass people are jumping trains and risking their lives, to reach the so call "THE PROMISE LAND".

as someone ask, why can they follow to what happen to this people... if you been there, it is so many of them thousands of them, I for one would love to find out the address of the gentlement who had his harm cut off, and still trying to make it here, i wish I knew how to help him...

if anyone knows where he is at his address, I would like to help...

Once you get here.. well that is a different story, is actually worse thant when you are on the train..
I was there.. being an ilegal in the great USA, is not a really good thing...
trust me

5.0 out of 5 stars La realidad., March 29, 2012
This review is from: La Bestia (DVD)
Siempre tuve el interés de ver este Documental, por conocer la realidad de los Inmigrantes centroamericanos, me pareció cruda y real los echos de los que narran las personas, de las cosas que pasan me es casi increíble soportar el trato de estas personas de su propio gente étnica, pero la verdad, esta en el documental, no creo que se hallan agregado cosas falsas para ser mas emotivo, por lo tanto me despierta la compasión y la comprensión de todos nuestro hermanos Americanos para luchar ya sea aquí en EE.UU., o en nuestros pueblos por la lucha a una vida mejor de igualdad y respeto a nuestros semejantes donde quiera que estemos.

En resumen creo que doy 5 estrellas para alentar a que la gente vea y sea consciente de los echos, así como a mi mismo, a dar un mejor trato a todas las personas y dar recomendación de que fue un buen trabajo documental. gracias

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving, January 12, 2013
This review is from: La Bestia (DVD)
This documentary is a very moving account of the journey of immigrants from Central America that try to make it to the US. The total lack of concern of the Mexican government for these populations, leaving them the targets of narcos, robbers and rapists (or simply of the train itself), is totally revolting. At the same time, the help provided on the way by anonymous people to these immigrants is admirable.
Good class material, if it weren't for the controversial nature of the topic itself, of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, September 17, 2013
This review is from: La Bestia (DVD)
This is a great documentary showing the trials of immigrants trying to reach the us border for a better life. Some make it and some don't. Very sad movie

4.0 out of 5 stars People need to know, June 17, 2013
Gayle Ramsay (Colmar Manor, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Bestia (DVD)
The journey is so dangerous. Immigrants go thru a lot to go North. They are very brave, so very desparate

4.0 out of 5 stars La Bestia, October 2, 2012
Strong reality . After seeing this I understand much better what these people really have to do to change their lives . A must see

5.0 out of 5 stars A moving documentary, November 6, 2014
Gregory J. Thomas "gjthomas" (La Verne, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Bestia (DVD)
Very informative, moving documentary describing in pretty stark detail what the Central Americans who arrive at the southern border of the U.S. endure just to get there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars LA BESTIA, August 27, 2011
This review is from: La Bestia (DVD)
Great (documental) movie. I recomend it. You have to see it, is about brothers and sisters from diferent latin american countrys like guatemala, el salvador hunduras etc.

La Bestia
La Bestia by Pedro Ultreras (DVD - 2011)
$18.49