- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$15.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
The La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor is used in conjunction with La Crosse Technology wireless temperature stations that use the 915 MHz Instant Transmission wireless technology.
In order to establish proper communication between the display and outdoor transmitter it is important that they be set up as follows:
1. Bring both units inside and have the units 3-5 feet apart with nothing in-between them.
2. Remove the batteries from both units.
3. Press one of the buttons on the display at least 20 times to clear all memory. Verify that the display is blank before proceeding.
4. Using a good quality alkaline battery place them back into the remote sensor; making sure they are installed according to the diagrams in the battery compartment. Next, taking care not to press any buttons, reinstall the batteries in the display according to the diagram in the battery compartment.
5. Do not press any buttons for at least 15 minutes after installing the batteries. (Let them establish a good connection.
An outdoor temperature should be showing on your display. You can now put your outdoor sensor back outside.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Performs as expected. It was great to have located this piece, to match the indoor thermometer it matches to. My previous one was broken thru action of the wind. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Glen R. Williams
Worked perfectly and meant that I did not need a new base unit just this sensor.Published 6 days ago by GFerrari99
Got this as a replacement for the one that got damaged in a storm. First one lasted 6 years so I hope without getting hit with anything, this one will last as long. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Kathy M.