Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "La Crosse Technology Weather Direct TX50U-IT Wirel...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 27% off the $19.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
La Crosse Technology Weather Direct TX50U-IT Wireless Temperature Sensor
|Price:||$16.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.97 (15%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wireless outdoor temperature sensor for use with La Crosse Weather Direct and Weather Direct LITE weather stations
- Transmits to a receiver at 915 MHz frequency from up to 330 feet unobstructed.Weather Direct TX50U-IT sensor only works with the select weather direct models only.
- Assesses outdoor temperatures from -39.8 to 139.8 degrees F; also suitable for indoor use
- Requires separate purchase of a compatible base and 2 AA batteries; mount with provided bracket in sheltered location
- Measures 1-1/2 inches wide by 14/5 inch deep by 5 inches high; limited manufacturer warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These sensors tend to go through batteries faster than they should. My guess is La Crosse hasn't updated the design since their inception, so they don't make use of lower-power... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jersey guy
just what I needed..think I broke my last one by installing the batteries incorrectly when they died.Published 10 months ago by Rich Duquette
This is a replacement for the one that died. So far it has worked just fine for the moment.Published 11 months ago by Don Cook
Excellent unit. My original one had problems from day one, and finally completely quit working. This new unit works as advertised.Published 12 months ago by Jess Long
Works great. After several harsh years, my old sensor bit the dust. Installed the battery, swapped it for they old unit, and a couple of minutes later, all is working fine again.Published 12 months ago by Don Grant
I had one for about 6 years the outside unit was eat up with rust. I bought a complete unit and it works great.Published 23 months ago by George Duke