Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: La Crosse Technology WT-3126B 12-Inch Atomic Analog Wall Clock, Aluminum
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 27, 2009
I bought this clock because my previous radio controlled clock of another make had broken down.

This clock is used in the kitchen and looks nice. The depth of the rim of the clock was deeper than I had been expecting and that took a little while to get used to.

I love radio controlled clocks because I love having the absolute exact time on all the time displaying items in the house e.g., the DVR, the microwave and the kitchen clock. Two minutes disparity between devices annoys me.

I have had the clock for six months and it has been very good. It has set itself to the correct time and remained there.

One very nice feature is that the second hand does not make the clock tick audibly. It has always bothered me that quartz clocks tick. I had thought ticking would vanish with mechanical time keeping devices and was disappointed when that turned out to be wrong.

I looked and looked, reading and rereading reviews for days, before purchasing this brand and this model. It seems that every model of radio controlled clock gets at least some bad reviews. Apparently, this sometimes has to do with radio reception. My experience with this clock has been good and I would buy it again.
on July 3, 2007
I bought this clock to hang in my office at work. My office is lower in the building and doesn't have any windows facing outside, so I was afraid that the clock might not receive the radio signal needed to set itself. After putting batteries into the clock and leaving it behind my desk over night it had set itself to the proper time and hasn't been off in the past month. This is a simple clock that works well and looks good.
on March 26, 2007
Many if not all of Lacrosse atomic analog clocks have received bad reviews on how the clocks do not adjust for DST. Other than the DST issue clock has been very accurate.

Update: La Crosse sent out new clocks to replace the ones that did not adjust for DST because of the new date changes. Any company that does this is tops in my book. Changing rating to five stars.
66 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2010
Update February 2015:

I've got to downgrade this from 5 stars as my clock has kicked the bucket. The IKEA wall clock this replaced lasted over a decade, a few moves, and was still running when I donated it. A wall clock has one job and doesn't experience unforeseen wear and tear (unless moved a lot), yet mine is broken after sitting unbothered on my wall with the exception of a casual battery change. From more recent reviews, it seems durability isn't LaCrosse's strong point, which is unfortunate since they're one of the only players in the game. I'm going to replace the clock, just not sure I can commit to this brand.

I'm lazy and always wait forever to update my clock for daylight savings. When I decided to replace my existing, cute Ikea wall clock with an atomic one, I wanted something that looked nice in my predominantly modern room. I was really happy with this clock's design and performance. The instructions for setup were really easy and I was thrilled when I came out after clocks changed to see that it had done its job.
on September 12, 2009
The feature on this clock that it automatically sets itself is excellent. It is also a better quality then the average wall clock. I am very impressed. It's not the cheapest clock but it was worth every penny.
on January 29, 2011
This is the 2nd La Crosse clock I have had. BOTH are OFF on the time. There is NO dial to fix or reset the time so you are stuck with whatever shows. The first clock had a problem with the actual hour hand. It NEVER showed on the hour-always between the hours. This clock is OFF 3 minutes. I notified the company and they sent me a list of things to do to re-set the time. This took over 3 days to do-but to no avail-the same problem happened. The company said that if this did not fix the problem-to mail the clock back to them in the original box etc. At this point it was literally cost and time prohibitive.
on April 22, 2015
Works great! My original failed after a few years but only because (no fault of the clock) my batteries leaked inside it. I bought a replacement of the same model which immediately had issues with time zones. I called La Crosse and they promptly sent me a free replacement, which works great. I did not have to return the defective one. La Crosse support was perfect. If you live in the Pacific time zone you can have my slightly defective one for the cost of shipping. If set to Eastern time, it keeps perfect Pacific time.
on November 10, 2011
The hour and minute hands were mis-aligned, so that the clock was always exactly two minutes off. Multiple attempts to reach LaCrosse support via email and telephone were futile. Long holds only to be shunted off to voice mail, which promised to return the call, but never did.
on July 23, 2015
I bought this clock as a Christmas present (7 months ago) and I am still, to this day, trying to set it. When it got here, it took two tries to catch the time and I thought "awesome, I'll pack it up and we're good to go". When it was unwrapped, it had the wrong time. We tried re-setting it every day for a month. no dice. Today I'm trying again -- it seems to be doing something and then it comes up with a TOTALLY WRONG time. Not that it couldn't get a signal, it gets a signal and sets itself to a time that is almost but not quite entirely wrong -- like the minutes are right but the hour is off. I thought I could play with the Time Zone setting to get it to the right hour. Nope.
I wish I still had the packaging so I could return it. What a waste of money. So frustrating.
on January 8, 2011
1. The apparently paper face of the clock is wrinkled or has bubbled away from the substrate in several areas around the periphery.

2. The minute hand does not point directly at the minute marks on the circular index but somewhere in between. This appears to be a manufacturing registration or alignment problem between the face and the mechanism but because of 4 below, it could also be a problem with the mechanism itself.

3. The second hand does not point directly at the second mark on the circular index but somewhere in between.

4. When the clock advances to one of the 4 hour stations pending radio update, the minute and hour hands are lined up but the second hand points about halfway to the first second mark. Because of this, it appears that registration or alignment of the face as mentioned in 2 above may not be the only problem contributing to the inaccurate pointing of the hands.

5. Apparently there is no way except setting the clock to the wrong time to tell whether or when automatic time setting takes place. The clock has been in a window set to wrong time waiting for automatic setting 24 hours a day for 2 weeks now. Has yet to reset itself. Atomic clock watch mfg by another company unfailingly sets itself in the same position.

Provided above information via email to manufacturer on 12/25/2010 but so far no response. Returning product to Amazon now.