4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little clock for the price...
UPDATE: 3/22/2010 This unit is still our primary clock in the bedroom. I've only had the change the electronic reader that is placed outside once. La Crosse has made a great product here.
-------------------

I bought this clock as a gift, but couldn't resist one for myself as well. I love how the clock automatically syncs with the atomic clock...
Published on November 20, 2006 by Gadget Lover

3.0 out of 5 stars good but could be better
Works well but has a few drawbacks. I had no problem syncing the time, I just left it overnight and the next morning it was set. The outdoor temp feature has been pretty accurate so far. I've had it for a week and it is always within 2-3 degrees of the weatherbug temp. However, the drawbacks are that it has no constant backlight, so it is difficult to read the time...
Published on December 24, 2006 by Yusuf Qamruzzaman

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool concept!!, January 24, 2010
This review is from: La Crosse Technology WT-5432 Projection Alarm Clock with Forecast (Kitchen)
I bought this for my 15 yr. old son for Christmas....he had to read the directions on several occassions...had to position the sensor in a different window to get true temp. reading (moved it to a north facing window, out of direct sun)...and turning off alarm was confusing, but he has is all worked out and he loves it!!! Love the projection clock!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't purchase remanufactured stuff, May 26, 2014
This projection clock would not work on a consistent basis, could not depend on outside temp being there when needed.
The La Crosse company was excellent in their help to replace it. My advise, don't buy any thing that says remanufactured!!

3.0 out of 5 stars temperature conked out after just a year., December 17, 2013
it's so sad that la crosse quality has gone so far downhill. Their stuff used to last and now, it is just garbage. Their remote temperatures do not last at all anymore. I used to buy their stuff all the time and it would last for 5 or 6 years. Now it doesn't last a year or so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only 90 second alarm!, December 13, 2013
If your buying this and have a hard time waking up to an alarm clock, move on. The alarm only sounds for 90 seconds and shuts itself off!! Also the rotation of the projection is only 180* therefore I have a crooked projection to stare at every night. Other than that it has been fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to standards of previous models, December 9, 2013
I had an older Lacrosse unit which was ideal. This unit did not measure up to those standards. The alarm is so quite that several times I have slept through it. The lighted display on the clock is so dim it is illegible most of the time. I would check out other units the next time I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Right, March 18, 2013
I have had this La Crosse for about 2 years. I was afraid the light would keep me up at night but it does not. I don't even notice it. The time and temperature is always correct. Due to having a pump house I need to know what the temperature is during the winter months. I have three outside temperature sensors, including this one, and all three are in a degree of each other. Inside temperature is just as accurate. I have never used the alarm function so don't know what to say on that feature.

I highly recommend this Alarm Clock with Forecast.

4.0 out of 5 stars La crosse technology, July 29, 2011
hard to use and understand how to set up but once it is done its a pretty nice tool. I wish it did more but for the price I love to see it display the time for like 30seconds then it goes to temp for 30 seconds. Believe me when this product ever breaks down I will miss it but I really would like a more friendly one with more accurate weather information. Great product for the price. I like it. Dont love it but really I would miss it if It stopped working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highest rated product I have in my home!, May 30, 2011
Keith V. Caswell "Darkknight" (Glen Burnie, Md United States) - See all my reviews
I have had this clock for 12 years. I love it! It works beyond my expectations and I utilize just about every feature each and every day. Easy to operate and best of all the time is projected 6 feet above my bed in 2 ft red numbers all night long. When I wake up I don't have to roll over to know what time it is... I just look up!

I have never understood any of the negative reviews. The outdoor sensor worked for 6 years and was replaced for a ridiculously low price.

The only feature I do not understand, and that has caused me to get up late on one or two occasions when I have accidentally turned it on, is the "automatic Daylight Savings Time" feature. Oy! leave it off and change the damned clock forward or backward, as needed, when needed, and you will be just fine! Heck, you'll be exuberant! You know... even this probably works really well, I am sure I am the dummy here! It must be me!

***01/01/2015: STILL AMAZING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clock!, November 3, 2009
L. Ray (United States) - See all my reviews
I have owned this clock for a couple of years, now. I was tired of the bright glare from all of my previous alarm clocks, so I like the fact that this clock is easy to read on the ceiling, but doesn't add any brightness to the room. The outdoor temperature is a nice feature, also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, January 9, 2010
I bought this for my wife,she gets up at 5:15 a.m. M through F to exercise and she loves to know the temp before going out.Now she knows how to dress before she has to get up.She loves it