Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2012
I am in love with infinity scarves. No more sitting on trailing ends and strangling myself. I love mine so much, I bought this one for my sister-in-law so that she, too, could experience the brilliance that is the infinity scarf (or muffler in this case). I love the styling and know she'll love the fringe, but I was disappointed in the drabness of the the yarn. Yes, I did buy gray but it's very dull. I don't know how to explain. It's very matte. If that's what you like, then this is the muffler for you
on December 27, 2012
This scarf is perfect my fashion tastes. I live in a colder climate, and I've been loving just throwing this on over layered tops. The color (gray) is just perfect for me, and the overall style of the scarf is unique. I've been asked several times where I bought, and most can't believe it's from Amazon. It's soft, not a hard, uncomfortable, and it doesn't catch on other clothes.
on November 19, 2012
It is beautiful. Very soft and she loves the color. I am going to buy one for my sister also.
on January 4, 2013
My wife loves this warm, soft muffler. It is an infinity loop that hangs at just the right level once it is wrapped twice.
on January 13, 2013
I love this scarf. The only problem I had to re stitch the underside as it was unraveling.
It's fixed now & I ware it often. I think the seller needs to check their products before shipping.
on November 26, 2012
This is a great scarf. It is really soft and warm. It shed a little bit at first but not too much. The price is fantastic. I am going to buy several as gifts.
on December 19, 2012
Just what I expected, it's not itchy and it arrived when on time. I love the color. I would purchase from this vendor again.
on December 7, 2012
my girlfriend loved it. guys if you are looking for something easy this is it she is going to love it.
on January 23, 2013
This wasn't a purchase for myself, but was for my mom. It's very fashionable and soft and she loved it. It's an infinity scarf, which means you don't need to wrap it. It can be a little tricky to get on, but looks great!