5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my mom.
It is beautiful. Very soft and she loves the color. I am going to buy one for my sister also.
Published on November 19, 2012 by Jen

3.0 out of 5 stars Muffler
I love this scarf. The only problem I had to re stitch the underside as it was unraveling.
It's fixed now & I ware it often. I think the seller needs to check their products before shipping.
Published 23 months ago by Linda Brandlein

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my mom., November 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for wife, January 4, 2013
Jason Mayer (Genesee, ID United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Fiorentina Women's Elizabeth Muffler (Apparel)
My wife loves this warm, soft muffler. It is an infinity loop that hangs at just the right level once it is wrapped twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Fashionable, and WARM!, December 27, 2012
This scarf is perfect my fashion tastes. I live in a colder climate, and I've been loving just throwing this on over layered tops. The color (gray) is just perfect for me, and the overall style of the scarf is unique. I've been asked several times where I bought, and most can't believe it's from Amazon. It's soft, not a hard, uncomfortable, and it doesn't catch on other clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, January 23, 2013
This wasn't a purchase for myself, but was for my mom. It's very fashionable and soft and she loved it. It's an infinity scarf, which means you don't need to wrap it. It can be a little tricky to get on, but looks great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Muffler, January 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars muffler scarf review, December 19, 2012
This review is from: La Fiorentina Women's Elizabeth Muffler (Apparel)
Just what I expected, it's not itchy and it arrived when on time. I love the color. I would purchase from this vendor again.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the style, December 15, 2012
I am in love with infinity scarves. No more sitting on trailing ends and strangling myself. I love mine so much, I bought this one for my sister-in-law so that she, too, could experience the brilliance that is the infinity scarf (or muffler in this case). I love the styling and know she'll love the fringe, but I was disappointed in the drabness of the the yarn. Yes, I did buy gray but it's very dull. I don't know how to explain. It's very matte. If that's what you like, then this is the muffler for you

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, December 7, 2012
my girlfriend loved it. guys if you are looking for something easy this is it she is going to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy more!, November 26, 2012
This review is from: La Fiorentina Women's Elizabeth Muffler (Apparel)
This is a great scarf. It is really soft and warm. It shed a little bit at first but not too much. The price is fantastic. I am going to buy several as gifts.