Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 16, 2012
Bought this as a gift for myself...seemed like a cute set to have for the winter but the stitch is a bit big and seems like the hat will stretch with use. The scarf also has a bigger stitch so it hangs a little too loosely for my taste. Not a bad buy if bought on sale.
on January 2, 2012
Mid to higher quality product. Seems to be woven together nicely, and materials seem good as well. Keeps you warm, and comfortable to wear. I believe its kinda pricey, but its handmade and I enjoy it.
on January 19, 2012
I liked the way this set looked online and bought it because it was on sale. I needed an extra set of warm weather gear to keep at school, so this was perfect. I loved the way this look when I got it, but the scarf and the hat are itchy. They are fine for the occasional recess duty (I'm a teacher) but if I had to wear this everyday, I would have sent it back.
on January 2, 2013
This was a really cute set. the material weight was heavier than expected which was good. She loved them and looks great wearing them.
on May 21, 2014
Nice set for the price. I think I bought it for under $20. Gave away as a gift. They wear the set often.
on January 8, 2012
This set was absolutely great. The quality was excellent. I wished that I had ordered more, when I received it.
on December 28, 2011
Nice well made item, but its a lot more glittery than shown in the pictures.

But it does the job.