Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: La Fiorentina Women's Justina Cable Knit Braid, Burgundy, One Size
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 4, 2012
I really like this scarf for what it is, but I gave it 4 stars because the picture is a little misleading. It looks like a warm winter scarf in the photo, but the knit on this scarf is incredibly loose. When you pick up the scarf, it is more holes than fabric. I was a little skeptical at first, but when you fold it over and put it on, it looks great. This is a great scarf to dress up a plain outfit, and the red color is very nice and saturated. I highly recommend, but only if you are looking for an accessory and not something to keep you warm in the snow.
on July 31, 2013
I ordered two of these as Christmas presents but didn't need one after all, which gave me a chance to try it on recently and decide whether to keep it for myself. It looks quite nice in the picture, but wearing it was a different story. If I looped it twice around my neck it was a huge roll with fringe which made me look like a whiplash victim. But if I just hung it once around my neck it drooped way lower than the picture, nearly waist level plus the fringe. Terrible. And since it's sewn into a circle and One Size as well, there isn't anything else to do with it. Also it is made of acrylic, not the kind you put on your nails but the kind that attracts dog hair when there is no dog present. I am baffled as to why this was made at all..
on December 14, 2012
The color isn't as vibrant as the picture. Amethyst. And its not as thick as the picture either. I think to get the effect the pic gives. You need to be tiny. Luckily this is a present for a tiny person who loves scarves.
on December 27, 2012
This scarf is perfect my fashion tastes. I live in a colder climate, and I've been loving just throwing this on over layered tops. The color (red/burgundy) is just enough, and the overall style of the scarf is unique. I've been asked several times where I bought, and most can't believe it's from Amazon. It's soft, not a hard, uncomfortable, and it doesn't catch on other clothes.
on January 6, 2013
I gave this to my 22 year old daughter as a Christmas gift. She loves it, and has found several ways of wearing it (and she CAN be picky!). It definitely looks good on her. Would recommend it for any young, hip fashionista.
on March 25, 2013
when getting something for one of my sisters and its clothing one size fits all is always a good thing. my sister really liked it. it seemed to be made well. no issues i am aware of.
on December 28, 2012
The photo is very misleading. The product is a "circle scarf" type but is FAR TOO SMALL (too short in length) to be worn in two layers as shown in the photo. Very disappointed!!!
on January 6, 2013
Glad I ordered it for myself. My teenage daughter loves to wear it too. It's comfortable and stylish. I ordered the blue shade. The color is just as displayed.
on February 10, 2013
Looks great, only negative is that it's starting to wear out, and have only had a couple months. Very pretty, and have had many compliments!
on January 2, 2013
This was a very pretty shade of blue. Was a gift and recipient was very pleased. Priced very well and the item was rather smart looking.