Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 11, 2013
I ordered several different nursing bras (some for work, some for sleep/hanging out at home), with varying outcomes. Prior to becoming pregnant, I wore a 38 D, and now I wear a 38 DD/E. This is what I've found:

La Leche League Sleep Nursing & Maternity Bra: I originally ordered a 2XL, and it's a touch too big around the ribcage, so I ordered an XL to replace it, and that's much more comfortable.

La Leche Pullover Sleep Bra - White X-Large: This is the one I got to replace the other La Leche Bra.

Majamas Easy Bra Black Size XL: Perfect on the ribcage, a bit too stretchy on the straps, but incredibly comfortable for sleeping. You definitely do not want to run or anything in this one.

Bravado Original Nursing Bra: By far my favorite nursing bra. I've worn and washed this a bunch of times and it's holding up very, very well. It fits perfectly. Also, it's easy to open the cup for feeding and snaps back on without a problem. Oh, and SO INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE!

Bravado Designs Sublime Nursing Bra - Black Purple-38 DE: Very pretty, but a little tight on the ribcage. Definitely the "sexiest" of the bras I've bought, but I tend to put it on reluctantly because of the fit.
11 comment|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2013
The bra is very comfortable, but I wish I ordered a larger size. I am a 34D and ordered a large. It fits but I wish I ordered an xtra large to help with the growing with breast milk.
on July 29, 2014
La Lecheeague should be ashamed to have their name associated with this product. Compared to my Motherhood® brand nursing bras, this is a joke. The seams are coming apart after a month of limited (in bed, maybe four times.) Sizing is much smaller than it promises. Don't waste your money, momma!
on May 24, 2012
I'm only a 38 and I could barely get it on. I could tell that it would be comfortable if it fit. but Its definitely not the size of normal 2x bras.
on May 14, 2013
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and none of my regular bras fit anymore. Decided to give this bra a chance and honestly was the best decision ever made! It feels awesome on me! And looks pretty too. Not to mention it's very very comfortable. I wear 38C regular bras and ordered XL.
on May 24, 2010
very nice quality but runs very small in size. bought a 2x and it fits like a med.
on January 17, 2016
I bought this for my wife after I noticed how terrible her nursing bra looked. I know buying bras isn't really a guy thing to do, but I did a little research, and also since my wife is comparable in size to the model, I figured this should be a good fit. After it arrived I gave it to her, she was extremely excited to try it and it fit like a glove. Not to mention it looks way better than her clip nursing bras. I mean this just looks like a sexy sports bra, but the elastic on the top pulls down and will rest under even a small breast like the pictured model. My son likes to pull down on it and that's kind of cute how he is like digging in to get them some times, and lets be honest, I like seeing them as well. So for that reason too, this is way better than the clip nursing bras.

We liked it so much, actually ended up buying another one of the same brand in just a different color.
on May 14, 2015
I want to try this in medium. It looked high quality. It would be great for small ribcages and small breasts. I have a small rib cage and larger breasts. Non nursing I'm usually about a 32-34 DD. Depends on the bra. I love bravado, so since my first babe, even after I stopped nursing I just wore their T shirt bra. I'm a M for nursing and a S while not. It also was a lovely color pink.
review image
on November 13, 2010
Overall this is a good bra. It has excellent support- much better support than the Medela bra. Be sure to read the suggested sizing chart- I was a Large for this bra, but a medium for the Medela bra. My only complaint was the inner stitching under each arm had a bit too much extra fabric and rubbed against my skin uncomfortably.
on January 21, 2016
This has a nice fit, but got a hole in the seaming after several times wearing and washing. I was able to easily fix it, but I shouldn't have to repair new clothing items. I expected more from a La Leche League item. Next time I go to purchase a bra, it won't be from this company.