Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 11, 2013
I ordered several different nursing bras (some for work, some for sleep/hanging out at home), with varying outcomes. Prior to becoming pregnant, I wore a 38 D, and now I wear a 38 DD/E. This is what I've found:

La Leche League Sleep Nursing & Maternity Bra: I originally ordered a 2XL, and it's a touch too big around the ribcage, so I ordered an XL to replace it, and that's much more comfortable.

La Leche Pullover Sleep Bra - White X-Large: This is the one I got to replace the other La Leche Bra.

Majamas Easy Bra Black Size XL: Perfect on the ribcage, a bit too stretchy on the straps, but incredibly comfortable for sleeping. You definitely do not want to run or anything in this one.

Bravado Original Nursing Bra: By far my favorite nursing bra. I've worn and washed this a bunch of times and it's holding up very, very well. It fits perfectly. Also, it's easy to open the cup for feeding and snaps back on without a problem. Oh, and SO INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE!

Bravado Designs Sublime Nursing Bra - Black Purple-38 DE: Very pretty, but a little tight on the ribcage. Definitely the "sexiest" of the bras I've bought, but I tend to put it on reluctantly because of the fit.
11 comment76 of 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2013
The bra is very comfortable, but I wish I ordered a larger size. I am a 34D and ordered a large. It fits but I wish I ordered an xtra large to help with the growing with breast milk.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2012
I'm only a 38 and I could barely get it on. I could tell that it would be comfortable if it fit. but Its definitely not the size of normal 2x bras.
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2010
very nice quality but runs very small in size. bought a 2x and it fits like a med.
on May 14, 2013
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and none of my regular bras fit anymore. Decided to give this bra a chance and honestly was the best decision ever made! It feels awesome on me! And looks pretty too. Not to mention it's very very comfortable. I wear 38C regular bras and ordered XL.
on November 13, 2010
Overall this is a good bra. It has excellent support- much better support than the Medela bra. Be sure to read the suggested sizing chart- I was a Large for this bra, but a medium for the Medela bra. My only complaint was the inner stitching under each arm had a bit too much extra fabric and rubbed against my skin uncomfortably.
on July 29, 2014
La Lecheeague should be ashamed to have their name associated with this product. Compared to my Motherhood® brand nursing bras, this is a joke. The seams are coming apart after a month of limited (in bed, maybe four times.) Sizing is much smaller than it promises. Don't waste your money, momma!
on December 30, 2009
This is the most comfortable nursing bra that I purchased (I now own about 6 of them). I wear it at night and during the day because I love it so much. They are showing some wear and tear after 9 months, but they have done their job well.
on May 14, 2015
I want to try this in medium. It looked high quality. It would be great for small ribcages and small breasts. I have a small rib cage and larger breasts. Non nursing I'm usually about a 32-34 DD. Depends on the bra. I love bravado, so since my first babe, even after I stopped nursing I just wore their T shirt bra. I'm a M for nursing and a S while not. It also was a lovely color pink.
review image
on July 31, 2013
I have tried three different nursing bras and this is by far the best. Comfortable fit and supportive. If you have been unsatisfied with other nursing bras, I highly recommend giving this one a try!