Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2013
Oh my! I can't believe they are charging this much!! I got this for my mother for Christmas at Target for 50$!! Seriously, it is the EXACT same bracelet. Same brand, color and everything. I just looked and they also have it online. They also have a few other La Mer watches on there, waaaayy cheaper.
55 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2013
It's gorgeous, and I love it. But for what I paid, it didn't last long. The lighter color band got dirty and it doesn't clean well. The chains lost their color, and one month after I started wearing it, a pin popped out. I adore this watch, but $100 for 1 month... not the best deal.
on October 10, 2012
I bought this for my 22 year daughter for her birthday, and she and all her friends love it..it is very interesting. It looks like you have a watch and a couple of bracelets on. I do think it is a little pricey.
on November 21, 2012
This is a great watch bracelet combo and is even more beautiful in person. I knocked off one star only because it can be a little tricky to fasten.
on November 23, 2015
Good piece. My wife loved it as costume jewelry. The watch piece is very small and not really useable as a watch, but more of just a Showpiece. This makes the price a little bit overkill. All in all though, my wife liked it ...
on February 26, 2013
I ordered this watch for my wife for Christmas after she ordered one for her sister and commented on how nice they were. I surprised her with it and she loves it so far. Even though it looks a bit bulky, it is very attractive and she says that it is very comfortable. The band material is very soft and I can imagine that it is very comfortable to wear.
on July 26, 2013
My wife loved the La Mer Neon Odyssey Slate-Teal watch so much I had to get her this one too.
These are gorgeous looking watches, jewelry, fashion (whatever you want to call it) at a great price
I suspect, however, this is will not be the last .
on December 26, 2012
Purchased this watch for my daughter for Christmas. Was very surprised by how luxurious and expensive it looks. Feels smooth and soft in the hand. Blue stones are very pretty, and the colors look great together. Very very pretty.
on January 8, 2013
I really thought (after ordering) that I might not love this watch when it arrived. I thought it was gorgeous online but you never know how you will feel when you see the real thing. If you think this watch is beautiful online, order it. You'll be blown away. I might never take it off.
on March 12, 2014
I try to wear it as much as possible but I have been forced to alter it, the second time I wore it I got sunscreen on the chain which was so badly discoloured I removed it, the watch still looks good, but it looked better with the chain.