4.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful
Published on July 14, 2012 by Natalie

2.0 out of 5 stars wrist size
I love the watch and how it looks.. very cute. Only problem is that the wrist band on it is very small. I wear an average size of 7 and it almost is to small. I have to put it on the last hole.
Published on August 7, 2012 by somethns

2.0 out of 5 stars wrist size, August 7, 2012
This review is from: La Mer Collections Women's LMMULTICW2001 Chain Wrap Collection Aperitif Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars La Mar Collections, January 25, 2013
The watch looked great in the photo. However, the actual watch face is much smaller than it appears in the photo. It also just seemed very cheap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, July 14, 2012
I've had my eye on La Mer wrap watches for a while now, always hesitated if I should buy one. My boyfriend saw me looking at them and for my birthday, he decided to surprise me with this one. It's beautiful, goes with anything(causal or evening wear). My only problem with it is that it feels very filmsy. I'm the type who loves to wear things daily, and I don't think this watch can hold up to that standard. but nevertheless, it is a beautiful watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what we expected, February 27, 2013
Received the item quickly as always, but it did not meet our expectations. The face was much smaller than the look on amazon's web page, and the band was difficult to wrap properly. The item was returned and as expected, the process was easy and painless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, March 6, 2013
A beautiful item that shipped quickly & was exact in description! Love the softness of the leather, design, & quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really stylish!, June 28, 2013
Now everybody around me notices the watch and asks me where I got it! I am just over the moon to have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, February 26, 2013
Simply gorgeous. I get compliments every time I wear it. Definitely glad I made the purchase. It had been on my wish list for so long!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 23, 2013
I love this watch. I had my eye on it for a while and was waiting for after the holidays to purchase it for myself. My only complaint, and it is with all watches, is that my wrist is very small and I may have to look at having the strap shortened a bit so it doesn't move around so much. The leather is soft, but doesn't feel flimsy. I wear it everyday and have gotten several compliments on it already.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 15, 2014
It's a beautiful watch and I love the style, not the fit was extremely small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, can dress up or wear everyday, February 27, 2013
Love this watch, you can dress it up or just wear it with a t-shirt and jeans to run errands. Some of the other reviews said it was really small although I am able to use the 3rd hole when fastening and I have average size wrists. My only compliant is that the leather does look slightly cheap when examining up close. I got it on sale but no sure I would pay full price.