5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product but wrong item from seller Your Top Shelf
"prompt delivery, but the wrong item was sent, twice.
La-Roche Posay does have very similar packaging so I can understand, but making the same error twice should be noted."
was my previous review with one star.

Published on November 13, 2012 by Ruth

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item
Similar to the other review, the wrong item was sent. I ordered the eye cream with SPF, as stated in the product description (which is a wonderful product that will be missed), and received eye cream without SPF. According to the La Roche-Posay website, the eye cream with SPF has unfortunately been discontinued.
Published 23 months ago by T

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product but wrong item from seller Your Top Shelf, November 13, 2012
This review is from: La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Uv Eyes SPF 29, 0.5-Ounce (Misc.)
"prompt delivery, but the wrong item was sent, twice.
was my previous review with one star.

I'm editing it to clarify, the product itself deserves 5 stars, but buying it through Amazon seller "Your Top Shelf" was rather frustrating.
I ended up buying this product from somewhere else.
I later learned that this product has been discontinued according to another reviewer, that is unfortunate, but sellers without this product should remove/edit their listing on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light eye protection, January 24, 2012
I cannot say enough about this eye cream. It is light and non sticky, perfect for under makeup. It has a slight shimmer to it, which makes my dark under eyes look a little more awake. I love that it has spf in it, which is actually not too easy to find. I'd say this is a good basic day eye cream and will buy again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sunscreen for super sensitive area around the eyes, March 5, 2014
I used to think that I could never use a fancy moisturizer because every one I had tried would sting and burn. I used straight jojoba oil because it was the only thing that didn't hurt. Then a few years ago I went to a new dermatologist with an onstaff aesthetician who sent me home with dozens of samples... and this one turned out to be a home run. Plus it's a reasonable amount of sunscreen for sunny days outside (I use the anthelios 60spf on the rest of my face, but this 29spf plus sunglasses wards off sunburn very effectively for my pale, sensitive skin).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, December 10, 2013
CMC (Santa Cruz, CA) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for 15 years and nothing works as well to destroy puffiness under the eyes. It is well worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item, January 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing!, December 4, 2012
I did a lot of reading , hours in fact, and this is the product that I was steered to. I absolutely love it. It looks beautiful on, with a hint of "white eye shadow" effect. I use it above the eye and underneath the eye. People compliment me when I have it on. It is easy to apply and ever so gentle on the eye area. It lasts a long time, between ten and twelve months depending on how often you put it on. On days that I stay home, I do not use it. Anytime I go outside, I have it on. My dermatologist says to wear sunscreen and foundation with sunscreen in it even if you only walk from your car into work every day. Each minute that you are outside adds up to hours of sun exposure in the long run. He directed me to LaRoche Posay products and his wife is a big fan of them, too. I also use the LaRoche Posay SPF moisturizer, recommended again by my dermatologist. Both are fabulous and like I said, my eyes look refreshed, awake, just glowing with this on.

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality is bad, November 21, 2012
EC (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
I am not sure whether this review should be refered to La Roche company or to the distributor. The reason why I put one star is because the item is not what I expected it to be.
It was delivered on time that's why it deserved one star. However,...
1. When I opened the cap at first I didn't get cream, but some liquid (not sure whether that was oil base of the cream or water residue), so my thoughts were it's either because of inproper storage or transportation conditions or maybe it's the quality of the product itself.
2. After I squeezed a good amount of that strange liquid I got the cream, but it's difficult to put onto my under eye area since it's too dense. I mean it's not an anti-cellulite cream which I need to rub into my skin. Since it's an eye-cream it should be light, so it would not demand a lot of effort to apply on my delicate under eye area since I don't want any stretches, wrinkles over there. I expected it to be light something like Aveeno under eye Roller. So, in the end I have this item, but I can not use it.