La Tourangelle Oil-Roasted Pistachio-8.45 oz.
- Pistachio oil is a delicious and easy-to-use oil. In salads, pistachio oil mixes very well with balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar to create a simple but flavorful vinaigrette
- Also try it with tarragon white vinegar. It is also delicious on grilled fish or meat: A dab of pistachio oil is the perfect touch for enhancing flavors and easing digestion when added towards the end of your beef bourguignon or meat dishes
- You can also try it in pasta with cheese. Don't hesitate to use it in cakes and baked goods, particularly with apples or pears.
- La Tourangelle is the first oil mill in California to produce pistachio oil using traditional French methods. After harvesting, the nuts are washed, sorted, sun-dried for several days and stored for further drying.
- The oil has an intense pistachio flavor and luxurious, dark green color
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is produce in a plant that processes tree nuts, and may contain trace amounts of tree nuts, sesame seeds and milk protein.
100% Pure pistachio oil.This product is processed in a plant that also processes other tree nuts, and may contain trace amounts of other tree nuts.
Suitable for medium heat: Perfect for baking, dipping, blending into a dressing/sauce, or drizzling on a finished dish. Refrigerate After Opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Great company though. Michael is a great guy.
After purchasing this oil and using it once as a salad dressing(spinach,nectarines and toasted pistachios) I am sold and am on a hunt for more ideas..I would welcome ideas.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We've eaten eaten it already! Salads to candy! Yum!!!!!Published 13 days ago by Sandy's Essentials Aromatherapy & Mushroom Products
Absolutely great tasting oil. Pistachio flavor is very strong so you can use a little mixed with a light neutral oil for a mild flavor or use it straight. Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. Clark
This is the first time I bought or tried Pistachio Oil. I used it, instead of olive oil, to make my wild salmon. I also used it on my salad. It's delicious ! Read morePublished 3 months ago by M. Anthony
LOVE all of La Tourangelle's nut oils. I use them for cooking and in vinaigrette dressing. Very healthy and tasty. This was top quality, delivered quickly and priced right.Published 3 months ago by TraceyS