Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: La Victoria Medium Picante Sauce, 0.5-Ounce Single Serve Packages (Pack of 200)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 15, 2012
it's good picante and it's nice to have individual packages to keep in my desk at work for the occasional kolache or stray taco or such that comes my way in the course of everyday business dealings.
on August 2, 2013
I bought it for someone to use in a facility and he puts it on every bland food item they are served except for dessert. It also tastes REALLY GOOD.
on August 23, 2012
I just tried this sauce and think it will be my new addiction. Spicy but not too spicy. One ingredient doesn't over power the others
on November 14, 2014
Oh yeah baby!....Taste just like the picante sauce at McDonalds that goes on the breakfast burrito!...
on October 19, 2014
Good salsa but with the box of 200 there is no expiration date to be found so eat them quickly.
The manufacturer never responded when given the lot number with an inquiry as to when
these expire.
on August 29, 2014
Yummy! Love this product. Great tasting. Will definitely buy again. Not too hot - not too mild.
on October 23, 2014
I got a box of these so we could put them in care packages to send to troops in Afghanistan and elsewhere. No complaints.
on May 5, 2015
I know, I know....La Victoria makes the best salsas on the market, I've been hooked for over
20 years. But this stuff....all it is is a mild vinegar based hot sauce. Not that different from
Texas Pete, and thats not a good thing.

Very convenient obviously, but there are other better options out there if you want something
for your glove box or briefcase. Keep looking, this is disappointing.
on February 21, 2014
Bought this thinking it would taste like the "la Victoria" brand I knew, whoa was I mistaken. The sauce tastes more like sweet vinegar than salsa. So now I have a case of this Nasty stuff. Awesome.
on January 16, 2015
My teenage son bragged that getting a box of these for Christmas was the best present ever!