5.0 out of 5 stars Best sparkling water flavor, ever?, October 15, 2013
This review is from: LaCroix Sparkling Water Coconut Flavor, 12-Ounce (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I love sparkling water and I noticed that LaCroix has a Grapefruit flavor which is a favorite of mine so I tried it and it was good, for sure. Well that Grapefruit flavor LaCroix soda was my gateway into the rest of their line which led me to decide to try the Coconut one, one day, not really expecting to be wowed. But wowed I was. This s&%t is so Fr*&*#ing good, it's unbelievable. OMG, seriously people, if you're reading this and aren't a coconut flavor hater, take out your cash and don't event hesitate to click on that ONE CLICK PURCHASE button. The coconut flavor is not heavy, not gamy, not musky, it's just delish and fresh. Fresh is not something you associate with coconut as a flavor profile I mean. Meanwhile too bad there is no NOBEL PRIZE of SODA FLAVORS because one ingenious dude or dudette at LaCroix would deserve it WAY WAY WAY more than one president deserves his Nobel Peace prize (hey, even he admitted it!).. Anyway, I'm not politicking, just trying to say the LaCroix dude or dudette would TRULY deserve that Nobel of Soda Flavors. Remember, chill it really well and drink it then come back and like this review, won't you? Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuckcoo For Coconut!!, March 6, 2012
A_Plain_Janeite (Mountains, Moors, & Countrysides) - See all my reviews
I'm a fan of coconut; I buy it in a variety of things (oil, milk, "ice cream", flour, sugar, raw, etc.). Although truth be told, I'm not quite in love with the taste of the real coconut water (natures "Gatorade"). Anyhow, I saw this today at my local co-op, but wasn't sure if I wanted to buy a whole case. I ended up finding an individual one in the cooler, and boy was it good! Orange had been my favorite, with cran-raspberry next, but this might just edge them both out! I definitely plan on buying this again. If you wanted a real taste of the topics, you could try with a splash of pineapple juice! ..I hope Amazon decides to stock this for a reasonable price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new taste!, February 23, 2012
This flavor is amazing. You can smell the coconut as soon as you open the can. Just the right touch of coconut flavor. I add a twist of lime to make it perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this; drink a case a week, November 8, 2012
LaCroix Coconut Sparking Water is the best, by far, of the flavored sparkling waters. I've been drinking this sort of beverage, starting in the 70's with Perrier. It's absolutely delicious, great smell, great taste only down side is the price. Otherwise, it's awesome and I will pay full retail to get a 12 pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting zero calorie beverage, April 5, 2012
Amazon Customer (Germantown, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased LaCroix Coconut flavored sparkling water when i was in the Chicago metro area at christmas time. This is the best tasting sparkling water I have ever had. I live in MD and unfortunately, I am unable to buy it here. Amazon, please stock this again - It's really not convenient to drive to Chicago when I run out of it - LOL

Rate and Discover Movies