5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
Published 23 months ago by Thomas P. Ament

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
These boots were supposed to have "Heavy-duty, industrial strength front zippers," on the tongue below the buckles, that allow for easy on/off. The zipper is listed as a feature on the manufacturer's site ([...]) and on Amazon's product description. Inspected both boots - NO zippers. However, the boots had the accurate LaCrosse Style #00267140. Doesn't make sense...
Published on March 30, 2011 by Shih Tzu Pal

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 16, 2012
Thomas P. Ament (Lancaster, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Been meaning to purchase these for a while now. I have issues with foot pain and I'm hoping these will solve some of the problems. Wearing standard rubber boots seems to aggravate my feet. These are really comfortable and are well made. I ordered the same size as the boots I wear and they do actually fit! A little hard to get on at first, but I'm hoping, as time goes by, they'll get easier. Going up in size might make them too loose. I wear Timberland Pro steal toes underneath. Hope this helps! Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good heavy overshoe, January 8, 2013
Don't wear these for jogging, but they are just the ticket for doing chores in mud or snow. The adjustable buckles allow you to have a snug fit whether you have coveralls tucked in or just your jeans. After chores, you are nice and dry, even with several inches of snow on the ground. On the farm, the animals don't care if you look like Santa Clause in them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product for riding on a scooter in heavy rain, December 28, 2013
Add Coleman rain suit (see my 5 stars review for the Coleman) and you got all you need and the bundle is under $100.
This winter I am back home completely dry every single rainy day.

I wear a heavy CAT boots with steel toe. The boot label says US7.5 (EUR 40.5) M. I have ordered 8M and the fit is exact. I would not try to order 7.5. I would say it is probably better to get 8.5

If you are going to wear some regular shoes you can order the exact size or even a half size smaller and it will fit.

I would not try it on a motorcycle - gears can be tricky because of all the flopping rubber. It is possible I guess if you really need it. The boot is cheaper than anything you can find in the motorcycle store and the quality is superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars LaCrosse Men's 14" Overshoe, March 18, 2013
This overshoe is what my son was looking for. It is high enough to protect his boots from the mud and cow poop.
He wears them every day loading cows and they get a workout. A pair will last him about a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made, no problems, April 4, 2014
These are good boots, order up a size. I found that my size 11EEE feet/shoes (natural balance walking shoes) fit well in these. Looks like they are made to last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought sooner, February 6, 2014
T. Strayer (Oregon, OH USA) - See all my reviews
The radical changes in the weather this season has made it difficult to stay prepared properly. One day it's sub-zero and snowy or icy, and the next it's 40 degrees and wet and muddy. These have made it easy to wear my comfortable work boots and keep them protected from salt, water, rain, snow, ice, mud, etc. The fit is snug and I have to pull them on straight while lifting my toes. They come off with a little effort too. Usually about 30 seconds or less and I can have them back off. The buckles hold up to all of the extremes, however some of the colors/labeling have not. Traction is satisfactory even on steep grade with loose stones or snow and ice. I wear a 9.5 wide boot and the 10M works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots great buy, January 26, 2014
I ordered 1 size bigger for my work boots and they are a perfect fit... not sloppy at all they keep my feet warm in this cold winter weather we have been blessed with I highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - these are nice heavy rubbrer chore boots, March 22, 2012
D. VanAntwerp (Otsego, Michigan) - See all my reviews
I wear heavy duty rubber chore boots out in the barnyard when I'm feeding cows. These are nice heavy ones, as opposed to some boots I've had in the past that are more flimsy and won't stay buckled. The description says "Premium" and these boots fit the description. I love them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, March 4, 2014
When they say fits "size for size", that's what they mean. Go size for size like they say. A couple other reviews sounded like sizing was a little off and you should get a little larger; the reviews gave me the wrong advice.

Also, it's described as having a zipper. There's no zipper.

Excellent quality; 5 star rating is based on quality. You must be careful on sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOT : NEED BETTER SIZE INFORMATION, January 25, 2014
THE QUALITY OF THE BOOT IS VERY GOOD. I WEAR A SIZE 9 EE DANNER SAFETY TOE WORK BOOT AND THE SIZE 12 OVERSHOE JUST BARELY FITS OVER. IT DOES FIT BUT I HAVE TO PULL PRETTY FIRMLY TO SLIP OVER. I KNOW IT IS HARD TO COVER SIZES SINCE SHOE SIZES MEAN DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS. ITS LIKE CUPS AND CUP HOLDERS...NO ONE CAN GET TOGETHER AND STICK TO STANDARDS. JUST LIKE TENTHS, METRIC, HUNDREDS, AND STANDARD, UNITS OF MEASURE. WHAT A WORLD HUH....BUT IF SOMEONE CAN COME UP WITH A WAY TO SIZE IT BESIDES TRIAL AND ERROR THAT WOULD BE GREAT.