5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product & Great Company to Buy It From
Published 9 months ago by Riley's Mom

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Its expensive and it can no longer hold charge after a few months of normal use.
Published 2 months ago by Roselle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product & Great Company to Buy It From, March 1, 2014
Riley's Mom (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Spatula & Infusion (Health and Beauty)
1. This product does an amazing job. Similar to your Clarisonic or sonic toothbrush, this little miracle worker slowly "shakes out" the built up gunk in your pores [sorry for the technical terms :)]. Many facialist have told me that my main issues is getting the dead/dry skin off. Exfoliants, the Clarisonic brush, peels ... they all help but the Labelle gets to the heart of the build up problem.

2. Take your time when using. Again, like with other sonic technology, you don't need to use force and you want to move this slowly across your skin after a steamy shower. If you have a high magnification mirror nearby, you will see it working and be one part amazed and two parts grossed out.

3. I recommend you purchase from Trophy Skin. I did a lot of research and purchased from them last November. When my system stopped recharging this week, I emailed them about the 1-year warranty and received a response in 5 minutes! They asked for my order number and shipping address, and offered to send me a new ASAP. This is huge because I'm going through withdrawals. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GADGET, October 17, 2012
I hesitated buying this skin scrubber, as I had considered others I had seen on Amazon that looked more sophisticated, or perhaps better made...due to their considerably higher price tags. After reading some of the other positive reviews of this item, I decided to purchase it. I am glad I did, as I am quite happy with it, and I am certain it does basically the same thing the others do. It's a nice addition to my skin care routine, and I would buy all over again. It's simple, and easy to use, and it is working just great after a few weeks of use four to five times each week!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition To My Skin Care Routine, December 29, 2013
I have medium sized pores on the sides of my nose and chin that get blocked. This device is excellent at removing the debris that gets trapped in my pores. Taking a hot shower opens my pores, assisting with the success i have with the scrubber. I recommend keeping your skin wet while using to prevent any irritation. There are several videos on you tube showing how to best use the device which I recommend. I am using the scrubber once or twice a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this!, January 31, 2014
Great ultrasonic scrubber. I have used the BioElements BT Micro for years, but now that I own my own spa, I'm so glad I decided to go with this brand instead. Simple to use and gets the job done! Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, April 28, 2014
I really like it. I just wish the manual was more detailed because it didn't say that I have to charge it first for 4 hours.But I emailed the seller and they emailed me back same hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars An AWESOME Product!!!, February 24, 2013
I bought the Labelle because of the great reviews, not only on Amazon, but on other review sites as well. I originally bought a cheaper priced skin scrubber from another company: it stopped working the first time I used it. So I decided to put money into it and by the Labelle.

Why the 5 star? Because, it works! The instructions are great and it's easy to use. It really does an awesome job at exfoliating the dead skin cells and pores. My skin is so much softer after only using it (day & night) for 3 days and it looks clearer. My husband is amazed at how soft my skin is as well.

Also, it's great to know that the products I am using on my skin are being pushed deeper into my skin, versus just laying on top of my skin, when I use the Labelle on the "ion" mode. It's so simple; just apply your skin serum or whatever you use and just glide the Labelle over your skin.

I'm happy I made this purchase!!

My daughter came over this morning and out of the blue says to me, "Mom your skin looks awesome!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin scrubber, May 4, 2013
I love the product. I feel it works better when you combine the skin scrubber with the Dr Roller. I felt like the dead skin cells were being removed and my skin is beginning to feel softner.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Really Does Work, August 7, 2012
I bought this because I used my sister's skin spatula and wanted one of my own. When I initially used a skin scraper, I wasn't sure it was working. I expected the peeled skin to come off like skin after a sunburn, but the spatula is more subtle. I definitely noticed a reduction of blackheads and that my skin is smoother. Also I'm able to vibrate junk out of a clogged pore instead of picking at it. My makeup looks better now; it seems to adhere and soak in to my skin. I purchased the Labelle Skin Spatula because it's a good price and it's cordless. My sister has the Ezzi-Peel spatula that seems a little fancier but it's got more buttons that I kept accidentally pushing while using the unit and turning it off. I haven't used the infusion mode as much as the scraper mode, but I'm very pleased with the results of this little device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, April 1, 2014
I received it 3 weeks ago and already managed to use it 4 times on peeling mode. So far I am very happy with it. After the second use I could see that my pores are much cleaner. Usually I use it once per week after the shower when my pores are open, then I continue with a clay face mask. It looks like a good quality product, made on good plastic, it came well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best exfoliator for dry, sensitive skin, October 19, 2014
cryogini (United States) - See all my reviews
Most of these reviews talk about pore cleaning, but this is also the best exfoliator there is. I bought this after receiving a couple of facials with a similar device and I had to have my own. My skin is dry and sensitive and all the chemical exfoliators I've tried damage my skin and leave it even drier and with more lines than I had before. Retin A and other acids are out for me. Scrubs irritate or aren't effective and can also make my skin look worse. This device removes the dead skin without overdoing it and leaves it soft and smooth. Lines are less noticeable and superficial sun damage is removed. I don't think you can overdo it, because it only removes dead skin and can't get deeper like a chemical can. I swear it has taken 5 years off my face in 3 week's time. I look much more refreshed and my skin is clear. It's easy to use, but your face must always be wet. I keep a spray bottle of water or a wet cloth nearby when I use it. You can go right over your crows feet, upper lip, everywhere. It also has a mode that helps your creams penetrate deeper. I use it since I have it -- it's warm and relaxing, so why not?

I will say that the first one I received worked, but it had a bad battery that wouldn't hold a charge. I had to keep it plugged in all day to be able to use it even for a minute. I contacted Trophy Skin and they immediately sent a replacement. Their customer service is excellent and the replacement has a good battery. I am thrilled with my purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›