- Hardcover: 592 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 6 edition (January 23, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0073523208
- ISBN-13: 978-0073523200
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #375,256 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Labor Economics 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Learning Leadership: The Five Fundamentals of Becoming an Exemplary Leader
Improve your leadership skills with this new book from the authors of "The Leadership Challenge." Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Also, slow shipping (but that's what I paid for), and moderate quality for a used book. Could have been worse, but could have been better.