Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 5, 2015
this book Should have been labeled new because it pretty much was lol I received mine still in its originl packaging. It does not have the cd rom however just know that. The book manual NEEDS a binder because it is loose leaf and it pretty much falls apart the second you open it. My suggestion is either buy both a big binder and a small one to keep at home while the other travels with you to class or buy a box and neatly have the manual in it so when you go to class you just grab the necessary pages for that day. I saved SO much money buying this book!
review image review image
on August 1, 2013
Used this text for A&P Lab and it was extremely helpful. The diagrams were great to go through and label and it also gave a lot of additional information that is not in the text book. Great book, really aided in my grade and would definitely recommend to A&P students.
on June 28, 2014
I bought my book used for about $30 or less! Thank goodness I was able to get it at this price since it runs for about $100 on my college, even here at amazon. Super great deal on my opinion even though there was some lab activities that were wroten on.
on October 2, 2013
Easy to use and follow the instructions. I love the binder format because I just bring with me only what I need to the lab. It has a lot of great practice exercises along with quality images of different body structures.
on March 28, 2013
I thought it would be a lot easier if I got the digital version for my Kindle, boy was I wrong! You can't print pages out so using this as a study guide is terrible. You have to write your answers on a separate piece of paper and then try to keep up with that paper later when you need to study. Its very frustrating.
Also, its still really expensive.
on March 5, 2014
I am an A&P 2 student at Camden County College. I am well over a month into this course, and We have used this "required" book exactly once, last night was the first and only time thus far. And it was a single page labeling worksheet. For the price, to only have used it once thus far is just appalling. I advise SPLITTING THE PRICE AMOUNG THE LAB TABLE and photocopying the pages as necessary. Some professors allow this to be partner work anyway, so photocopy costs won't kill you.
on November 18, 2014
no answer key, really. How do I know what is what? some is useful, but overall I found it frustrating. I'm not studying to be a nurse, just thought the subject would be interesting. pretty much blew off the "memorize every tiny thing" lab assignments and got A's on all the lecture tests. I settled happy with a C. The lectures were way more interesting and easy to grasp the hows and whys, not just the names of every teeny tiny nerve. and the microscope photos? hahaha good luck with that.
on May 23, 2016
Just as good as the newest version, but for id say 1/20th of the price. The difference between this and the newer version is, some pictures have changed but it's the same content really and a few new pictures have been added to the newer version. However still got by with this manual with an A in my A&P class and lab requiring this lab manual. Don't bother getting the newer version, this will be more than good enough if your class requires this manual.
on November 30, 2014
Great lab manual and very detailed. Prelab activities are extremely helpful for practicals. Software included was not helpful though, and I had no need for it. There are a few problems with the book in terms of anatomical accuracy - but they are relatively minor and should have been identified by the professor. This version already comes pre-rung. It becomes a hassle to carry it around campus instead of only bringing the selected activities for lab. However, that was not a huge problem for me
on June 2, 2014
Great book, plenty of exercises and reviews you could do to master your lecture contents. Of course it is needless to say the spiral version is better than the loose leaf as they don't break off so easily and it does look better.